Part 32: A talk

"I will determine, as your teacher, if you are indeed a hero"

CONTINUING

"Are you really going to decide if I'm a hero?"

"I will but not by your character or your quirk. I want to know what your goal is and depending on what you say, I'll have you put into harsher hero classes after school for correction if needed since I don't actually know what else to do but expel you"

"Harsh, you seem like you're already prepared if I suddenly became a villain. Did my mother say something about it?"

"That's enough Midoriya, start talking or I'll start counting the weeks of detention starting from 3" Aizawa threatened as he squeezed the scarf around my eyes, applying pressure to my head.

"Ow, fine, I'll tell you. To put it short Aizawa, I want to become the symbol of evil" I said with a smile.

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" Aizawa said, obviously sounding livid and small eye twitch.

"You heard me. I want to become the symbol of evil, a devil that does good. Sounds crazy yes?"

"Absolutely, that goal is completely illogical for a U.A. student. Looks like you will be needing those extra classes after all but before I make that decision, tell me why you want to do something so rash"

"Why? Aizawa, being the logical person as you are, surely you can see the benefits of me taking on the role. You must understand why a symbol of evil is necessary"

"No I don't. Having a devil walk around the world is not something we need but now I want to know your reasoning Midoriya. Ever since your mother died-"

"Do not speak about Nana like you know her, because you don't," I said with a warning.

"Ever since your parent passed, you've been going through changes at Midoriya. The class hasn't picked up on it since the changes are minor, but I noticed them the first time they appeared and as your teacher I already know how to deal with you"

"Deal with me? Aizawa, my way of thinking is rational"

"Then explain MIdoriya and make it quick, I'm already irritated"

"Very well. We've already discussed how I met Saiko though I don't understand why you would need to know even to the point of stealing their quirks. I stole those 2 examinee's quirks to make myself less reliant on others so I won't need help"

"If that was the case why do you need Saiko? You could've easily captured those 3rd years in the provisional and yet you asked your friend to do it for you. Why?"

"Just because I want to rely on myself, doesn't mean I can't rely on others. Saiko is someone I think of as a friend and as her friend I want the best for her and the best that she could do is work with me, not as a boss and employer but as equals. I had her execute that mission to test whether or not she will actually be useful and in return I did give her a quirk and a kiss on her forehead".

"What you did was take advantage of someone's feelings for you for your own gain and you say you want the best for her but then you say you want her by your side. It's contradicting to say you want the best for someone while also giving them a place not of their choice"

"I didn't force her to help me in the exams and I won't force her to be by my side. I'm not so self minded to do so and I will never try to. She helped a friend and I paid her back and she is not the only one I have in mind to stick by my side"

"Don't tell me..."

"That's right. I want my classmates to join me but It's not just in my class I want, I also want everyone in class 1-B. I even made a few arrangements to meet someone who isn't in U.A. in a few days. This person caught my eye when I was researching how I should accomplish my goal"