Part 74: What You Would Do For

THE HERO ASSOCIATION

...

...

...

Miss Rias AKA the head of the hero association sat silently in her office. The news of Toga's and Slice's attack on a street intersection was being reported by and all bystanders, witnesses and even the police force. Of course, both the police and her agreed to keep the incident as quiet as possible but that would be very difficult to do and would eventually be found out by the public of the recorded 45 lives lost at the hands of a red strand of hair and 2 individuals missing.

"(sigh)" was all Miss Rias could say as she read almost all of the written, emailed, filed and witness reports that scattered across her desk," Japan is vulnerable. When will Midoriya stop?"

Her office was large, but just large enough to fit a long table that can sit 20 people like you would see in movies. Silent it was, except that the constant ringing of phones can be heard through the halls, and the shouts of working employees echoed.

"Fuyumi Todoroki and Emi Fukukado or as her hero name goes Miss Joke. One civilian and pro hero taken at the scene around the afternoon," Miss Rias said to herself," They were obviously targeted since they decided to take the innocent lives of anyone nearby"

As calm as she tried to be, rage, hatred, sadness and despair was slowly building up inside her.

CLICK!

"Excuse us Lady Rias," Nighteye said coming through her office door," We would like a word with you"

Nighteye and Tsukauchi both walked in and took a seat near her.

"I swear, if this doesn't have anything on the location of Midoriya and the league, I am...going to explode," Miss Rias angrily frowned and rubbed her temples," What is it?!"

"That's what we wanted to talk to you about, this is urgent," Tsukauchi said quickly bringing out a case that Miss Rias didn't notice until now.

Tsukauchi quickly began arranging the many photos and printed papers out onto the table for her to see, while Nighteye crossed his hands together and began explaining.

"Now, after days of investigating the south side of Japan, on the first 3 days after Midoriya escaped Nabu island, there was a major rate change of crime that dropped from an increasing 46 to 3 percent. Though, we don't have any sufficient information on where they could've gone but the next day the percentage went back up to 46. Now take a look at this"

Tsukauchi slid a flipped stack of photos that read 'your gonna need this' on the back. As Miss Rias flipped the photos over she couldn't believe her eyes.

"What. The. Hell...," Miss Rias said as she picked up a photo of an army of villains and most noticeably, me, floating above all of them covered in blood and my arms wide open," Where did you get this?!"

"That's the part that we don't fully understand. This was sent in yesterday evening," Tsukauchi said.

"I see, so you made sure this was actual material and not some unfunny prank," Miss Rias clarified as she looked at another photo that showed Slice and Toga," And the girl? Where's Eri?"

"That's another thing," Nighteye as he directed Rias' attention towards a photo of pale blue hair turning around the corner," It doesn't exactly show Eri's face but I am positive that this his her"

"I agree. No one else has that hair and all these photos confirm that Midoriya is around along with Toga. And this red haired woman. She was part of those 2 kidnappings wasn't she?" Miss Rias asked, glaring at the photo.