Part 116: Inevitable Battle

Shigaraki Quirks

Decay

Air Cannon

Proximity

Radio Waves

Regeneration

All For One

Nana Quirks

Float

Focus

Flame Breathe

Water Manipulation

Weak Regeneration

WITH NANA

Fire surrounded me as Sashi reflected my attack back to me using Counter, a new quirk I've witnessed. It burned my skin, with sizzling spots here and there on my exposed skin which were my arms, shoulders, neck and head. But, I had ignored all the damage as I had picked up a sheet of metal from the destroyed ground, and molded it in an instant into the shape resembling a spear.

In a second in real time, I had done all that and bursted through the flames towards Sashi all while holding my breath that activated my Focus to slow things down.

His face was covered by that support mask so any reactions would be hard to make out, but his body movement told me he was genuinely taken back from my sudden charge as a glowing red rod in my hands, heated by the fire, was coming straight towards his head.

"Forgive me...Sashi," I said, stressfully biting down on my bottom lip.

SHATTER!!!!

SPLATTER

'I'm so very sorry Sashi' I cried in my head, shadow eyed as I couldn't even bear to watch the rod get pushed further into what I thought was his head, but when I noticed he was still standing, I looked up to see that he had stopped the attack his his hand," Sashi..."

The rod had pierced right through his left hand with his right tightly grilling the end closest to me but I silently gasped as I gazed towards his mask that the rid had indeed broken open. A small dark opening about the size of my hand, the light of cloudy skies shine through to show my son's red eyes.

 A small dark opening about the size of my hand, the light of cloudy skies shine through to show my son's red eyes

They were blurry, with a small pattern inside that I could only assume was a quirk at work. To add, he had bags underneath as though he hadn't even slept for days but the extent of his face told me it was longer than that.

'When was the last time he slept?' I thought to myself.

"That was close, Nana," Sashi coldy said as he grilled the rod tighter to start leaving his hand print," You could've killed me. (chuckle) Be careful now"