1A (Rest)

Credit to the artist for drawing the beautiful piece of work!

Little Editing Done

Dadzawa POV

Problem Child fell asleep in class again. I pinch the bridge of my nose. Okay, all right. Back up plan time, then. I grab the sleeping kid and put him in my arms, careful not to wake the child. Somehow, we make it to my apartment without a hindrance. (To be honest, I think fate just likes and dislikes Problem Child. He'll get what he wants, typically for others' sakes, then something bad will happen. Maybe date just dislikes him then?)I lay him down in my spare bedroom. I thought it would be nice to have one for multiple reasons. Problem Child starts to stir. I ignore him for the most part, making sure to remain as quiet as possible on the way out. Hopefully, he doesn't wake up. I'll cook while I wait then. It's about that time anyway. (I may or may not have stared at him sleeping for an almost creepy amount of time, but a time that is not yet creepy still.)I cook chicken and rice for dinner. It's not super traditional, but it is good food and I don't have time to make his favorite today.

"Hey, hey kid. Problem Child? Hello? Wakie wakie, eggs and bacie?" It takes a more rough push for Problem Child to wake up. He grumbles slightly and rubs his eyes. Then he stretches. Then he notices me. It makes him jump.

"Uhhh, Da-Aizawa-sensei, why are you here?" He decides to look around at this moment. "And where am I?" He seems so confused and awkward, it's kind of adorable. He jumps up. "I'm sorry for troubling you; I'll be on my way now!"

Before he can leave even the room, I grab his arm. This successfully stops his movements. His eyes peer towards me, wide and innocent. "You'll be staying here tonight. Due to your recent activities, I am very concerned about your sleeping habits." He doesn't seem bothered by this. I don't think he was listening.

"How long have I been asleep for again?" He asks me. I just shake my head at him.

"I never said. Nor do I have plans to. My only plans for tonight is you staying over and getting a full night worth of sleep and feeding and taking care of you until I deem you fit enough to go back to the dorms." He just nods at me, finally getting my point. His eyes shine with such a brilliant glistening green that I don't want to do anything that the boy doesn't like, but it's better for health this way.

I wait for him to get his food before I get mine, making sure he is at least eating enough food. He has a plate full. Hmm... good enough for now.

"Now,-" I say as we are both sitting down. "- why don't you tell me what you were about to say earlier?" He looks lost. He thought I wouldn't notice. Maybe he didn't notice. "Before saying Aizawa-sensei." I clarify for the confused boy.

"Nothing," is all he manages to squeak out before turning a blinding shade of red. I laugh as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"How's this instead?" He perks up a bit, listening with interest. "You do as I say today and every future day, or you tell me what you were going to say earlier." This makes him deflate a bit. I smirk.

"... dz..." He mumbles something so quietly I can't hear him. That doesn't even go with what he said earlier as far as I've figured out.

"Again, please? Louder this time," I say, actually curious as to where this is leading. The little broccoli pouts. It's so cute. Cats only wish to be as cute as he.

"Dadzawa..." He says again, still softly. This time, however, I can pick up on what he is saying. Oh. Now it's my turn to blush.

He starts to panic. "Oh candy, I knew this would happen. I shouldn't have told him, I should've just gone along with the other option. Oh sweet sweet candy help me."

"Kid..." Problem Child doesn't look at me. "Kid. Kid!" The third time he finally picks it up and stops mumbling to himself about his panic. "It's fine. I think of you like a son as well. Don't worry about it." Immediately, the tears come out and he hugs me, talking incoherently. I just smile and hug him back. Guess I don't have a guest room anymore.

I watch him make sure he doesn't leave anything out of his nightly routine. He doesn't. Then, I lead him to my- his bed. I smile, heading to bed.

Sonzuku POV      (morning time skip: 5:30 AM)

Dadzawa isn't up yet, so I prepare for the day and dance around a bit. I decide to go out for a run. The weather is nice. It seems so pretty out, and Dadzawa's neighborhood doesn't seem like there's too much crime. I should be fine. I hum lightly to myself as I place a hand on the doorknob. I don't even get to open the door.

"Problem Child?" Dadzawa asks, holding his weight on the door to stop me from leaving. His eyes widen almost comically as he realizes the time. "Why are you up? We went to bed at 1:00 in the morning."

We watched movies all night once I was ready for bed. We ended up watching two two-hour-long ones, though, and we started watching at nine.

"To go on my morning run?" I say, my voice rising, making it appear as a question. He just sighs at my response, making me look down in embarrassment. That embarrassment only rises as he throws me over his shoulder. "Dadzawa, where are we going?"

He brings me away from the door. "Back to sleep. You are a growing boy. You need sleep. I always need sleep. I've already informed the school, you'll be excused for today and as many as you please since Nezu deems it's for your benefit anyway. He has accepted my excuse as well. We'll return on Monday." He pauses for a second. Like he's trying to remember something. "Oh, right. UA doesn't do make-up work either, so don't worry about that. The only time it is done is when Nezu decides that the student needs it."

When I try to leave the bed I get thrown in, Dadzawa just glares at me. Then he smirks. "Time for bed Midorison or Sonzuku." This effectively makes me squeak, which makes him laugh. He climbs in next to me after shutting off the lights.

This is the story of how my Dadzawa cuddled me back to sleep.