53AH (Shorter Stories)

Credit to the artist! (by rainforesttt on DeviantArt says Google)

Lost- 3rd POV

Midoriya is very confused. He left the dorms to get presents for everyone. He realizes this may not be the best idea only after he gets lost. He is in a major city, which should be a good thing, but he just spent all of his money on presents for the others and does not have his phone on him, forgetting it on the charger in his room. This also would not be a problem, but people are busy and he does not want to bother them to ask for directions or to borrow their phone. He perks up when he catches sight of blue hair belonging to a small figure. He believes it must be a coincidence, but it is also the best chance he has. He looks for another two seconds to check if it really is her. He recognizes the horn and the tall figure next to her. Smiling, ignoring his current issue, he goes to greet the people, planning on following them back to the campus discreetly after greeting them.

"Eri! It is so nice seeing you here!" Midoriya says as he opens his arms to the small girl. He looks up at his teacher. "You too, sensei."

"Aizawa was telling me about this new place that sells candy apples. Oh!" She lights up like she has had the best idea in the world and the stars themselves congratulated her for it. "Aizawa, can he come with us?"

Aizawa-sensei gives Midoriya that grin, the one that screams menacing and means trouble. "Of course he can. While he is with us, he can share why he is not back at the dorms yet. And he can have loads of fun with us." Midoriya shudders, concerned about the implications of such words.

Heroic Sickness- Third POV

Eri is sick, Midoriya finds out as his homeroom teacher, who already had a different teacher substituting for him, calls him out of homeroom. Eri is sick, and, according to his teacher, she keeps asking for him.

"I am only asking you to come over to help relieve some of the stress off of her to possibly help with her illness. This is not something you should do if you are just looking for a way out of school." Midoriya nods along, hurriedly, not wanting to prolong Eri's care. His teacher's eyes almost soften at his haste. Eri gets better much sooner, without the worry of her hero not being there anymore gone.

Injuries are Great- Third POV

Midoriya got injured during heroics. Everything is fine, and he is alive. He figures that is enough to make it fine. The issue is that his teacher seems to disagree with this idea, as he finds out as he is pulled out of class yet again. (All the short stories in AH share an AU.)

Midoriya panics at first, afraid something has happened with Eri again, enhancing his shock when his teacher speaks.

"Take off your shirt."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I saw that you got an injury earlier. I was waiting to see if you would tell me or someone else of reasonable authority. You did not. So I repeat, take off your shirt."

Midoriya takes off his shirt, preventing himself from wincing when he sees the dark bruises around his body along with a long cut across his torso. He flinches when his teacher brings a bandage to it at first, but he otherwise remains still as his teacher patches him up.

Midoriya hears a quiet sentence from his sensei and shivers. Yes. It is a good thing Eri was not the one to find out.