89BL (Brilliant Gamers)

So, umm, funny story. Midoriya took to gaming when he was younger, much like his teacher did, not that Midoriya would know that yet.

Aizawa, much like Midoriya, took to gaming due to his peers bullying him and the anonymity that comes with playing games. It provided an escape for him, so he got good at it. It got to the point where he would enter gaming competitions and sometimes win. Midoriya did the same.

Midoriya and Aizawa cackle at each other when they run into each other at a gaming competition. They found out through that competition they had played multiple games together before, somehow getting each other as teammates on many multiplayer games. It got to the point where they friended each other.

Midoriya's gamer tag is AllBeans and Aizawa's is CatsAndCoffee. They instantly bonded due to this new knowledge.

A few months later, after the two cover for each other many times when they were going to do gaming competitions, class 1A does a gaming night, somehow roping the teachers into joining.

"All right! We should probably establish some rules before this starts. Everyone should pair up since we mainly plan on playing paired team games. If you already have an account for a game, please use that account to save time. You and your partner need to sit next to each other. Is everyone ready?" Midoriya and Aizawa looked at each other while Mina spoke, confirming they would be a pair.

The computer lab they are in is decorated with the best computers, due to Nedzu. Although Midoriya and Aizawa play more than just computer games, they are still really good at computer games. They move together as soon as the mini-speech is done to make sure no one else can ask them. Everyone seems confused at this, but no one actively thinks to question it.

Mina panics when she sees AllBean and CatsAndCoffee in the class's game, but she assumes it is just other people since they made the server public to fill it up. She warns everyone to be wary of those players anyway. The game ends in five minutes with the pair having stolen ten flags from other teams.

"Who were those people?"

"How did you know of them?"

Aizawa and Midoriya turn to each other to share their enjoyment at everyone's reactions. They are in for a fun night.

Many games later, with victories coming only from AllBean and CatsAndCoffee, Mina finally figures out at least one person in the room must have some kind of relation to the players with those gamer tags since the players were able to keep on joining their games. She walks around the computer lab, forcing Midoriya and Aizawa to switch to their alt accounts so they would not be found out. They play it off as wanting a break from the games, causing the rest of the class to take a break as well. They leave that night with their secret intact and many fond memories.