4C (Picture Day)

Credit to the artist!

Sonzuku POV

November 19- also known as picture day. We're doing individual, class, and group photos to attempt to help promote UA- because obviously, the best hero school in Japan needs to be advertised. I sigh and prepare for the day, deciding to wear the normal uniform and to bring extra outfits in the case that I am forced to change. It's good to have extras on hand because I feel like if they do make us change, I have quite a few friends who will need outfits as well. Maybe I'll even grab one for Aizawa-sensei. He's probably going to need one and I doubt Shinsou, Eri, or Present Mic were able to get him to wear one in the time they had. If I need to, I can just give Shinsou the outfit I grabbed for him and the one for Aizawa-sensei. I head to the classroom.

I'm very happy that I packed the outfits I did. Aizawa-sensei showed no signs of having a real outfit, I know Kacchan and Todoroki don't because they never bring a change of clothes. Shinsou clearly doesn't. The only one I think is relatively acceptable is him and that's because it is most likely just him following Aizawa-sensei's lead. All of them freeze and panic a little when Principal Nezu's voice comes over the intercoms. "For the first year, we will be requiring everyone to wear a non-uniform outfit. Anyone that doesn't have one should report to my office to receive one."

Not one of them, the ones without other outfits, go. I laugh as everyone else leaves without us. None of us want an outfit from Principal Nezu, that's for sure. Kacchan looks at me, figuring out that I'm way too nervous to not have anything. He even makes a puppy face. It makes me laugh hard enough that I almost throw him the wrong outfit. I throw him a plaid orange and black dress top, no tie of course, with black dress pants. He leaves the room to go change. Todoroki goes to me next.

"Do you-" He pauses for a second, his face flushed red. "-happen to have a change of outfit for me as well?" His eyes are hopeful.

"Of course I do, Todoroki." I hand him a high-neck red sweater with blue accents around the edges. Then, I grab jeans to go with it. I blush slightly at how I think he'll look in it, but I shake myself out of it. It startled me, even more, when Aizawa-sensei and Shinsou growl a bit and Aizawa-sensei pulls Todoroki away from me. I just laugh as Todoroki leaves the room, muttering another one of his theories. I decide to ignore what the theory could be about, though.

Shinsou comes up to me and I don't even wait for him to ask before I hand him a black suit with purple accents and a purple tie. He thanks me and quickly takes it, leaving the room. I look up at the remaining person. He just gives me a blank yet desperate look. I wasn't even aware one could make a face as such.

I giggle slightly and give him a suit that matches Shinsou's in the black department, but the accents are different colors. His accents are yellow with a yellow tie. He doesn't leave the room as I give him his, however, instead, he sits.

"Yes?" I ask him, unaware of what he is waiting for. He just sighs and pulls my bag towards him, not answering my question. Does he not like the outfit I gave him? Does it offend him? Did I do badly? Should I leave? Maybe he would've preferred one from Principal Nezu.

I get thrown away from these thoughts when Aizawa-sensei puts my bag back and hands me a suit like his and Shinsou's, but with orange accents. When did I pack this? In fact, when did I get this?

Aizawa-sensei just stares at me, emotionless. "Thank you?" He gives a Chesire Cat grin at me, making me chuckle lightly. Of course. I don't know why he gave me one like his and Shinsou's though.

"You're welcome." I only notice then that he's holding another outfit. It's like Todoroki's but with a green sweater rather than a red one. It has black accents on that one as well. That's the one I was originally planning on wearing. He must notice where I'm looking. "I'm burning it."

I'm sure the shock shows on my face as I look at him. I decide that I may as well ask. "Why?" He stares at me like I'm crazy.

"It's too couple-like between you and Todoroki." I blink at him a few times as my brain tries to catch up with the ball he threw hundreds of feet away from me. When I finally reach it, I go into full-blown laughter.

"But we are a couple? And why would that matter to you?" He stops any movement he may have been doing at my words.

"You two are what?!" he asks, completely ignoring my other question.

"I'm surprised you didn't already know. We've been dating for two months." He growls loudly, frightening me a bit. He seems to notice, however, and rubs my head to calm me down.

"Let's change," he says, still seeming slightly angered at the couple's comment. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the changing room where only Shinsou remains.

"Do you need help with that? I can do everything but the tie." Shinsou looks to the ground in, seemingly, slight defeat and nods. I button up the top that's supposed to be under the jacket and put the jacket on. I then hand him the tie; the whole process takes less than two minutes.

Shinsou decides the leave after that, leaving me with Aizawa-sensei. I go behind the curtain, getting everything but the tie on. When I get out from behind the curtain, Aizawa-sensei is already dressed with the tie. I stare at him in shock for a moment. He chuckles at me. I didn't know he can do that! I put my hand on the doorknob, but I am pulled back before I can get out. (I will die on this hill if I must.)

"Do you need help with that?" Aizawa-sensei asks, pointing to my tie. I burn a bit, but I nod my head all the same.

"Yes, please." I remain as still and quiet as possible as he puts it on me. He gets it on way quicker than I will ever be able to do even a bad tie.