34R (Classmates of the Vigilante)

Credit to the artist!

Sonzuku Third POV

Izuku has to explain to the adults what he meant by that.

"Why are you telling us this? You know we can arrest you, right?" The underground hero gave an unamused stare. It is not that he would tell, but it is the principle of the matter.

"Actually, we can't," the principal explains, "He is quirkless." Aizawa-sensei's reaction is brilliant to the onlookers. Izuku is still kind of in shock about the whole situation, so he just decides to put the past bit of time behind him. When Nezu turns to him, he sits up straighter. "This should not be too much of an issue. My main request is that you only go out with Aizawa unless the situation is dire." Izuku nods along, mainly agreeing to the terms. Having the pro with him will be weird, but oh well.

"I have a bit more limitations on that. Let's assume that your lessons here won't affect your schoolwork. This is fine in that scenario. The more likely scenario is that Nezu is going to give you homework and it will take longer than normal. I'm assuming that it takes you two hours each night to complete your homework. For you to have a decent sleep schedule, you would need to be out for an hour, at most, each day." Izuku brightens up with an idea. Two can play at that game.

"Principal Nezu?" The principal doesn't even glance in his direction.

"I expect to be called Nezu-sensei by you."

"Nezu-sensei?" Izuku adds, seemingly testing it out. "Whatever. Can it be so that whenever he goes out as Eraserhead, I go with him?" The intelligent being gives an amused stare.

"I am fully against this," Aizawa-sensei adds like it will change anything.

"I agree to these terms. It may be just what he needs to take better care of himself. This can start after today."

Time somewhat continues with Izuku following a begrudging Eraserhead around on his patrols. It definitely causes the man to cut back on his patrol hours. No one knows where Izuku goes during seemingly random class periods, but they don't ask since the teachers don't stop him. Detective Tsukauchi freaked out when he found out about Izuku's identity and the reason why they can't arrest him. Not much time passes.

The press broke into the school recently and now they have to go on a field trip. So much fun...

Izuku shouts, "Villians!" This causes most of his classmates to freak out or take it as a joke. Aizawa-sensei is the only one who takes action at first. Thirteen joins him. Izuku guides his class to the place they entered from. "Leave. Go get help, Iida. The rest of you stay together and get as far away as possible. Eraserhead and Thirteen will know when it is too much for them and they need to leave." The class tries to listen to him. The majority of them actually make it away. The only issue is that some were dumb enough to start attacking and listening to the villains instead of thinking.

Izuku jumps, looking the misty villain in the eye. Thirteen is injured. Izuku takes them to a relatively safe area and convinces one of the classmates still there to watch them. Izuku then joins Eraserhead. His hero costume is essentially his vigilante costume, just better, so he makes sure it hides what the villains don't already know.

Later, when the heroes arrive, Izuku and Eraserhead had just taken down the Nomu. It was kind of funny to Izuku that some of the villains knew him. They all took him as an immediate threat. They all shouted Aahir, causing Izuku to laugh. It is too bad no one from the league knew him. The student and teacher (son and father) return to school much sooner than they should. They are given many questions. The pro sighs.

"Midoriya, why did you get as many of us as possible to leave and then not do it yourself?" Iida asks. "You are supposed to lead by example."

"Well, um, you see," Izuku trails off, looking to the person he trusts the most in the room.

"Izuku here does not have to answer any of your questions."

Later on, the second time that year, Izuku will shout out, "I thought you knew!" with an impossibly bright red face. (To be fair to him, they had been living in the dorms for a while and he was adopted and lived in the same dorm/apartment as his father. To think that before that none of them found his leaving at different times to not be concerning is concerning in itself.)