90BM, BN, and BO (Extra-Burst of Three Stories)

**For clarification, BM, BN, and BO are three stories that take place in their own AU.

BM (Brilliant Minds Hidden in the Stars)

Each mind is something unique. Everyone has different experiences. Everyone could share a new thing, and there would still be so much that only one person knows.

Not all experiences are something people should want to know. Izuku could attest to that. So could Todoroki. And Shinsou. And Aizawa. And so many more.

Today was a good day. Today, everyone has to share something about themselves no one really knows. For the sake of keeping someone else's secret, Izuku choses to go with his earliest one. So far, people have said a lot of surprising things. None of them are bad, as per the rules. As such, Izuku is in a very good mood, as are his classmates. Aizawa called it a 'class bonding experience' and chose to sit next to Izuku in the common room. He said he will do it as well, but he will go last. Izuku, knowing what Aizawa would say to cause chaos, chooses to go with something not even Aizawa knows.

Mina went first. She shared that while she loves singing, dancing, and painting, she cannot paint to save her life.

More things such as "I actually have brown hair" and "I adore the color blue but avoid it for everything because it does not fit with my style".

Soon, it will be Todoroki's turn, so I prepare myself since I am sitting next to him and will be the last student to go.

"I love cold soba," Todoroki states, like this is an actual secret. His face brightens for just a second before he talks again. "Oh. I also like to draw when I am alone." Everyone slowly nods. To be fair, it does not seem that far off, just something that would not be thought about.

Instead of questioning Todoroki, they all turn to Izuku immediately. To be fair, Aizawa did tell them to not ask anyone questions after they were thirty minutes and three people in.

"I took modeling as an elective to get my Associate's degree." Izuku feels Aizawa has to physically stop himself from fighting me then and there since Aizawa and Izuku promised each other no more secrets. He would probably chase Izuku for a few hours. To be fair to Izuku, Izuku knows Aizawa is keeping secrets to himself as well.

"I am married to Present Mic and have one kid." The class looks around, whispering amongst themselves. "You can ask me one question," Aizawa adds, clearly amused.

"Who is your son?" Mina immediately takes the chance to question, not wanting her classmates to ruin this for her. Izuku nearly cries when Aizawa points at him and then sprints. Instead, he is grateful he does not and catches up to his dad.

BN (Somewhat Matilda! AU)

Having a quirk of telekinesis can be a nightmare. That is why my mom was extremely grateful that I showed all signs of being quirkless despite moving her car keys to her hands mere minutes before the diagnosis.

Of every person that resides within Japan, only one has a known minor telekinesis quirk. She is lucky no one ever found out just how much damage that quirk can actually do. She only has to know something exists to pull it, and it must way less than a pound. Those are her only limits. With quirks being monitored the way they are now, though, she was very happy with this classification. I am now too.

"Mom? Why did the doctor say I was quirkless?"

"Don't let anyone know otherwise until you are at least sixteen, please. The Hero Commission and government. You know how they do a lot of good right? They help citizens and give people jobs?" At my nod, she continued. "They do all of that good, but they also do a lot of bad. Hero Hawks was put into a program for his quirk and while they overlooked mine, they might not overlook yours. When you are sixteen, you will be too old for them to take you from me and your home. If anyone tries to do anything to you because of your so-called 'quirklessness', or anyone else's quirk for that matter, you have my full permission to do what Momma does to people she doesn't like."