79BD (One shot, Two Shot)

Thank you to the artist(s)! (Unknown)

Dadzawa POV

Of course, a trip cannot go correctly. From there, my thoughts change to focus entirely on the fight against the newest villain attacking my class. Dodge. Smack. Hurt. Dodge. Gun. Smack. Wait, gun? A body slams into me just before the trigger is pulled.

"I am never leaving the dorms again," Midoriya says before going back to weakening the villain's sidekicks? Friends? Who knows.

"Hah! Eraserhead has to be saved by a student. I wonder what the underground would think." I ignore the words, knowing they are nothing more than a distraction.

A shot rings out. It did not come from me. I look away to see Midoriya wrestling with the last of the smaller villains, clearly showing a gunshot wound.

"Don't get so distracted now, Eraserhead." Ginger's voice is venomous. They push me down and stand over me. They wear sandals. I break their toe. It gives me enough time to move away.

It takes Ginger just twenty minutes to take me down, in the end. We are both exhausted. The only difference is that they hold me down. Struggling doesn't work, so I decide to save my strength and lay limp.

"Eraserhead!" Deku's voice calls out for me. I see he has three guns in his possession. One in a holster he took from one of them, one in his hand, and one just barely visible under his pants by his shoe. He distracts Ginger with the gun in his hand, removes the gun near his foot with his other foot, and, after getting Ginger to move away from me, kicks the gun in my direction.

"No! You are not allowed to foil my plans! You aren't even a real hero yet!"

"You hurt my dad, you jerk. Of course I am going to 'foil your plans'". Ginger is shocked. I move. In less than ten seconds, Ginger is knocked out and in handcuffs.

"Deku! Thank you for the assist! Get to medical immediately!" Deku shakes his head.

"Medical will not be here for another twenty minutes, according to Momo." He taps the comms in his ear. "I should probably sit here until then."

"Nope. Come on. How far away is Yaoyorozu?"

"She is in the building next door."

"Tell her to prepare medical supplies. We are going to her until the ambulance gets here."

"Aizawa. I do not know if I can make it that far." I wrap up his wound with part of my capture scarf.

"You have to. I do not know where exactly it affected the inside of your body. You need medical attention. I am going to pick you up now. Try not to move too much."

"Thank you, Dad."

"Of course, Problem Child. Now, keep your eyes open."