28N (Izuku Effect)

Credit to the artist!

Sonzuku POV

Aizawa-sensei always seems to keep a closer eye on me than my classmates. I wonder why.

Dadzawa POV

How does this kid always end up in so much trouble? He is more of a problem child than I initially thought he is. I got a call yesterday at two AM from prison, the one Stain is being held in saying Izuku is in the cell playing cards with him. The child decided that it would be a good idea to try to befriend the man and trust him not to hurt him while risking the security of the whole prison because it shouldn't be possible for anyone but guards to get in and yet there is not even footage of him getting in, only of him being there.

Midoriya is seriously going to be the death of me if he doesn't start to understand that a) people need sleep, including him, and b) not everyone can magically be turned good. That is not how people work, especially if they match somewhere in the psychopath-sociopath category.

Oddly enough, Stain has not been acting out since Midoriya showed up to talk to him the second time around. I know the guy saved him, but that honestly still explains so little. Also, if that was the only reason he visits Stain, apparently every week, then why in the world would he be visiting All For One?

The guards, supposedly of the most secure prison, straight up just let Midoriya walk in at this point. I only found out when Midoriya fell asleep thereafter having previously visited for months. Like Stain, he visits weekly. The good news is that both of them have made no move to hurt him, although, I am not sure why considering All For One hates the users of One For All, but I'll take it as a win as long as Midoriya doesn't get hurt.

After dragging him away for the night yet again, I decide to talk with some of the scariest people that are supposed to exist. I go to All For One first, deciding it will probably be harder with him. The guards wave me through, likely assuming I am picking up Midoriya again even though he is in bed right now.

"To what do I owe the honor, Eraserhead?" I tuck myself into my cocoon on the floor before speaking. The man doesn't seem bothered by it at first, so I am just assuming it is alright. Besides, whatever makes him dislike me is probably for the best. The guy is straight-up cruel to people. Better me than my s- Midoriya.

"I am here because my student keeps on visiting you and Stain every week at the worst hours. I hope you are aware he needs sleep and probably visits more than anyone is aware of. I need you to help me to convince him to come at better times." I peak out for a second to see the man standing still, seemingly thinking.

"Yes, yes. It would be best that the boy gets the optimal amount of sleep. It will make Shigaraki's game much more entertaining if Midoriya is at full power. The boy is also very interesting. It would be a waste for him not to do everything to be at his best. I suppose I will help you." I reluctantly get up from my comfortable spot and move.

"Great. Thank you for your cooperation." I then leave, not wanting to test the limits of the man. Of course, he just wants Midoriya to be his best for his successor. Of freaking course.

"Ah, Eraserhead, how is Midoriya?" I sigh and run a hand down my face. I am not going to get enough sleep tonight. I can just make up for it in class, I guess.

We talk some more before I can leave and get some much-needed sleep.

Sonzuku POV

My friends laughed at me for some reason when I asked them about it. Then, they asked me more and more questions about where I keep going at night. It is like the more questions I answered the more confused they got. I wish I knew why. I don't think it is that odd.