12F (New Experiences)

Credit to the artist!

Sonzuku POV

To be fair, I know I shouldn't be here. I know I should be out there, doing things. However, I like the people I'm hanging around a bit too much, and I don't feel like moving. Dadzawa knows of this. He knows how I feel. He knows where I am. He takes care of me when I'm not here. It's probably because here isn't the safest place to be.

Also, to be fair, I didn't expect to like the villains so freaking much. As it turns out, my heart still craves other outcasts. For people like me. Those people exist at UA for sure, but not like they do here. Shinsou is, of course, amazing as usual. He is an outcast. But everyone else seems to fit in too well. It's like a show. I don't want to fit in if it means losing myself. I may not be quirkless anymore, but I still have the memories. Screw whoever said hardships make you better. That's not true. Only a person can make themself better. I don't think anyone can blame the villains for their paths if they lived through what made them do so themselves. The only people that I would want to hang out with are Mei, Shinsou, and Roki at UA. Here, though, here everyone has a great story.

Now, this wouldn't be an issue, it would never be, if we hadn't ended up at the dorms. Once again, this wouldn't be an issue, but I am with some of my more interesting friends. Toga, Shigi, and Dabi all are here with me. They insisted on walking me back, so I let them. None of us expected Nezu to be there with Dadzawa. I glare at both of them as soon as they are in sight, not trusting their reasons for being here. Nezu just grins at me.

"I see you brought some guests." The little gremlin grins at his statement. I roll my eyes. Really?

"I see I brought my sass. Why are you here, again?" I glare harder, like that will somehow solve all of the problems that just arose. I don't want them to harm my friends. I stand in front of them. I get a shock when Shigi grabs me and pulls me back, away from them. The action makes me smile. "I'm fine," I whisper to him.

"I don't want you near the threatening people until they are deemed not a threat," is his response. I just shrug. Another good thing about people with a bad past, we are very protective. We don't want to lose the people who care.

Shinsou walks out with Roki and Mei. I can only guess why she is here, but I grin at all of them nevertheless. They all grin back. I practically throw myself at them, letting Roki catch me. Mei takes me from him next and twirls me around. Then, Shinsou picks me up bridal style and kisses me on the nose. These actions cause all of us to giggle. We started doing this at some point. Roki and Mei are together as well. I never would've thought about it, but they are a great match. He calms her down or hypes her up. She cares for him and teaches him a bit of crazy. They're a good mix. When one of us approaches the other three, there is a set of actions that may be taken. Usually, it will just be a variation of what I did.

I turn around when I feel the stares behind me. I wave at them.

"Shin, Roki, Mei, this is Shigi, Toga, and Dabi." I point to the three as I name them. "Dabi, Shigi, and Toga, this is Roki, Mei, and Shinsou, my boyfriend." Shin waves at them. Mei approaches them without hesitance, and Roki just groans. They all know they are villains. Roki knows Dabi for reasons I find to be obvious. Someone clears their throat behind us.

We all turn to see Dadzawa. Nezu must have left. "I don't care. You may stay here. I want to have a nice chat with Shinsou and Midoriya, though. Otherwise, just hang out."

I place my hand on the doorknob for them, so I can hold the door while they go in, but Dadzawa stops me before I can. He must want to talk right now. Before he can do anything with me, Shin lets me onto his back. I grin and quickly get on. We both laugh as Dadzawa stops and stares for a second. He shakes his head.

Shin follows Dadzawa back to his campus apartment. I only can hope he has one off-campus for a backup, or for when school is out. I have to duck so we can fit under doorways. I don't have to go super far down, though. Shin makes sure to keep his hold on me right the whole way. It's part of the way he trains actually, and I love piggy-back rides. He picks me up like this and holds me to help his endurance.

Dadzawa leads us into the room. We have a very embarrassing discussion. Then, we head back to the dorms. I walk this time. For two seconds. I get outside and Shin picks me up, probably sensing that I'm tired. He picks me up bridal style. I boop him and try to get down. He doesn't let go. I sigh, knowing it is easier to carry someone if they don't struggle and he must already be having a bad enough time.

When we get back, everyone (the class and villain friends) is watching movies. Toga drags me towards her when she sees me and has me sit next to her. She lets me lay my head on her shoulder. She's like an older sister to me. I fall asleep happily, glad for the new, but hopefully not last,  experience of watching movies and relaxing with a bunch of my people.