11E (New Dad)

Credit to the artist!

Dadzawa POV

When I get to class the next day, Problem Child and S and S smile at me. I have to force my expression to remain the same.

After class, they are the last to leave. Problem Child puts his hand on the doorknob to open the door for them, but I stop him. I place my hand gently over his and remove it. "I would like to talk to you both."

Problem Child and S and S both tense. "Yes?" S and S asks me, moving in front of Problem Child.

"I was wondering if you would like to join me for dinner tonight, with or without your moms." They seem surprised. They look at each other, seemingly sharing thoughts.

"We'll go with you. I'll tell my mom before school ends, but we're not bringing our moms. Todoroki's mom can only leave once a week," Problem Child responds for them both. S and S then drags Problem Child out of the room. I'm assuming to the lunchroom, but who knows. I'm glad he did, though, because I feel like Problem Child only eats enough when he remembers to, and that can't be that often with his racing thoughts.

They stay behind after school. S and S usually does, but not Problem Child. It is a Friday. He'll probably go home after we eat. S and S always stays at the dorm, along with a few others of my class. I tell them that I will meet them in their dorms. They nod. I'm glad I placed them next to each other.

"Should we dress up fancy or no?" S and S manages to ask me with a straight face.

"I'm taking you to dinner. Dress however you would like. I will be dressing fancy, though, so feel free to join me." They nod and scurry away.

I decide to wear a black suit with a hombre red to green tie. It reminds me of them. I then style my hair slightly.

I get to their room at 5:30 or 17:30. They are finishing up, it seems. Problem Child wears a grey dress shirt with a green vest on top of it. It fits well and isn't too big. Then, he has black pants. He opens the door first, says he isn't done, then shuts it again.

"Can I come in?" I ask him, not wanting to stand in the hall too long for fear of questioning students.

"Sure," is the answer I get from Problem Child. I open the door again and don't see him. I close the door behind me and find him in the bathroom. He's doing makeup.

S and S walks into the room. "Is he done," he asks me. I shake my head no.

He wears a white suit with a green tie. He must be a clean eater. Then again, with his father, there is no way he isn't. That man is horrible and has horrible manners, meaning S and S probably acts the opposite.

Sweet and Spicy shrugs at my answer and joins Problem Child in the bathroom. He starts doing his makeup as well. Whatever. I may as well join them. I put on mascara and only mascara. Problem Child finishes just after me. He has on slightly dark eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick. Nothing too heavy. I just don't know why it took him so long. S and S finishes next to me. He started before me and finished after. He has on mascara as well and messed with his hairstyle a bit. In short, we all look amazing.

I take them to a place by the water. It's not very expensive, even though it is fancy-ish. It has a lot of good food. The tables are spaced out too, which makes me like the place even more. They have wooden tables with fancy-designed wooden chairs.

They sit us in a corner. I sit with my back to a wall and another wall on my side. I sit where I can see the door and any potential intruders. Problem Child notices but seems to trust me and sits across from me. S and S sits next to Problem Child.

Problem Child orders Katsudon with water, S and S orders Seafood ramen with water, and I order shrimp with sweet tea. It's the closest thing they have to coffee here. I decide to tell them something well we're waiting for the food.

"I decided to tell you this tonight. I think of you both like family, along with the rest of the class. The rest of the class feels more distant, though. Specifically, I think of you two lime sons." I manage to tell them this without cracking my expression, although I really want to. I'm worried the feelings won't be shared.

S and S places a hand on mine, shocking me. "We think of you like a dad too, Dadzawa." Problem Child nods to S and S's statement, making me sigh in relief.

"Great, so-" I smile at them as I pause for dramatic effect. "- where did Dadzawa come from?" Problem Son squeaks and turns red. S and S S (Sweet and Spicy Son) points at him while smirking. I grin. "I love the name, if only it had been shared with me sooner."