82BG (Old References)

Credit to the artists! (Pinterest says うっぴー on Twitter and Facebook says credit to nan_n_uk on ? --> Wattpad would not let me add a picture like normal, so have two

Credit to the artists! (Pinterest says うっぴー on Twitter and Facebook says credit to nan_n_uk on ? --> Wattpad would not let me add a picture like normal, so have two.)

It was a normal day in class 1A. Which was extremely boring to Izuku, so he decided to cause some chaos.

"Hey, Uraraka. Do you want to show the class what you have been practicing today?"

"Absolutely! Are you sure the time is right?"

"The time is perfect. Everyone will know how much you have improved, and no one should be rude about it, especially when they find out how much work you put in." None of this is a lie. Izuku was going to ask her if she wanted to show it soon anyway.

When it came time for heroics, Uraraka was hyped up.

"Alright, class. Today we are going to be voting on a category of sparring. Your options are one on one quirkless, two on two quirkless, four on four quirkless, ten vs ten capture the flag, one on one with quirks, two on two with quirks, and ten on ten with quirks." All Might introduced the lesson with Aizawa standing beside him.

"Most of you need to rely less on your quirks, so I would recommend one of the quirkless options," Aizawa declared. He then winked at Izuku, showing that he did not care what the class picked except for his son's amusement.

"Let us take Aizawa-sensei's advice to heart," Iida attempted to suggest. Luckily for him, however, the entire class was terrified of their homeroom teacher, so everyone voted for something related to quirkless sparring.

"Alright. Four vs four quirkless sparring. I will decide the five groups based on ability, and then the winners will fight the winners and the losers will fight the losers, which, so long as all five groups win sometimes, should not be that much of an issue. We will sub in the remaining team as we see fit," Aizawa explained to everyone. "No one hurt anyone else too much, otherwise..."

"Awesome! I can't believe he put us on the same team!" Uraraka exclaims. Mina and Iida, also in their group, just watched them interact for a minute.

"You two should not be celebrating so much. We have not even done anything yet." Iida was stiff as ever. The other three had to hide their amusement.

"Let them have their fun," Mina told Iida. "Why do you two seem so happy anyway? Are there any juicy details I need to know?"

"Mina! This behavior is unbecoming of a future hero! We should all be doing our best to stifle rumors, not further exploit them!" The group continues to bicker with one another until they get called, having been the leftover group at first. Let's just say they wiped their classmates' butts. Even Iida and Mina were shocked. They lost not one round. Heck, Izuku and Mina sat out a round just for fun, and Uraraka took out three of the four other people while assisting Iida with the other.

Mina, Uraraka, and Izuku were overjoyed with these results, even though one of them did not know about it until it happened.

When school was over, Izuku decided to try to make a joke. "Hey, Iida." Once he was sure he had his attention, he continued. "You can be a real grinch sometimes."

"I can be what now?" Izuku cackled at Iida's confused expression. The class panicked when Izuku's dad joined him in his laughter as they all walked to the dorms.

"Aizawa-sensei! You know what that means?"

"You all are no fun! We need to spend a weekend binge-watching pre-quirk and Disney movies!" Izuku declares. Everyone looks at each other confused, asking the same questions.

"What is Disney?" and "There were movies before quirks?" Izuku frankly found that last question to be rather offensive.

"We're going to have a fun weekend!" To be fair, Izuku was not wrong. The weekend led to a lot of crying, a lot of jokes, a lot of laughter, and a closer group. Just wait until Izuku introduces them to memes.