7D (Ships! Cont'd)

Credit to the artist!

Sonzuku POV

This has been going surprisingly well today. Kacchan and Kiri return a minute before the break is over. I wonder if Aizawa-sensei always gives us the same time breaks. Is that how they do it? No matter, I shrug.

"Aright, I want you to train outside for the next thirty minutes, then you can clean yourself and prepare for lunch." We quickly go outside.

I train my jumps without my quirk. Thanks to the whole Eri incident, I can now control my quirk completely. I'll try jumps with my quirk next time. I slowly get more and more exhausted, both mentally and physically, after jumping for ten minutes. I decide to switch to a long jump instead of a high one to try and stop the mental exhaustion.

I alternate between different jumps the whole time, not taking a break because it's only a thirty-minute training session. "Decent work class, you may leave now."

I clean myself up and take a quick shower, knowing we have thirty minutes before lunch.

I reach for the doorknob to the cafeteria. I am stopped by Aizawa-sensei. He grabs me and carries me to the teachers' lounge. He then gives me a bar of food to eat and sets me down on the couch. I carefully unwrap the food and eat it, waiting for him to speak.

"You need to take a break, Problem Child. It may have only been thirty minutes, but when you are pushing yourself like that, you have to take at least one break for water." He hands me a water bottle after saying that and doesn't continue until I've finished eating and drank some of the water. He grabs my trash from me before I can and throws it away.

"Thank you," I say to him, ignoring him telling me to take care of myself. He just sighs.

"I hope it's easier to get you to take care of yourself than what is my final solution." With that, he picks me back up and carries me to the cafeteria, deciding that I, apparently, can't walk. I would've reminded him that I can, but any time I opened my mouth, he put a finger on my lips, effectively shushing me.

He drops me off at the entrance. "Don't use your sore muscles too much, I'll get Explosive Child to watch you if I think you do." I shudder slightly. Kacchan can be a bit overprotective at times.

I decide to go straight to Kacchan and Kiri, not knowing how much time of lunch is left. Kacchan lets me sit before leaving. I turn to watch him go to the lunch line. I groan. I hope he's not doing what I believe him to be doing. I would get up to follow him, but it seems Kiri has taken on some protective traits and doesn't let me go to attempt to stop him. I sigh and shake my head, knowing there's nothing else to do. Kacchan gets back fairly quickly and drops off the tray in front of me.

"Thank you," I still say out of politeness. I shake my head and choose to ignore the food. Gotta hurry. "So I know you and Kiri are together-" Before I finish my sentence, food is shoved into my mouth from Kiri's side. He stares at me until I chew it. He then leads my hand to my tray. Alrighty, then. May as well. It might speed things up this way. I go to speak in between bites, but Kacchan shoved the food into my mouth this time. I grumble slightly and accept the defeat, not talking again until I finish.

While this happens, Kiri and Kacchan talk about their families while watching me. Auntie and Uncle are doing well and so, it seems, is Kiri's family.

I grab my tray and stand up, ignoring glares from Kacchan telling me he doesn't want me to move around too much. I only ignore him because I know he won't stop me until he thinks that it might actually be endangering to let me do with my dangerous ways. To be fair, I probably should cause a lot of concern, knowing my history. I put the tray up and go back to the table. Maybe I'll get to tell them this time.

"I know you two are going out tonight, so I made little note cards on what the other likes that won't be bad for either of you." I hand them the respective cards just before the bell rings. Kiri hugs me before we go into the classroom. Six down, zero left. Now I just need to prepare the dates.

Aizawa-sensei growls a bit, like a cat. It scares me slightly. I walk over to him. "Are you okay?" He nods and grabs me lightly, making me jump. He then pulls me to him and glares at Kiri and Kacchan. Is there a reason for this? He lets me go when he notices my classmates' looks. I return to my seat and stretch a bit. Aizawa-sensei sees this and gives me a pointed look.

(Time skip: after school)

I rush around the dorms, confusing everyone that sees me. I prepare food as quickly as I can and put it in a basket along with sweets to make the whole ate better. I get a traditional plaid blanket and put it on the basket as well. I go to Shinsou's room, knock, and wait for him to grab it and read the note. I smile as he grabs it. I hope it goes well. The food should stay heated the way I packaged it.

I help Todoroki pick out an outfit that isn't too formal for their date. I then go and watch Momo pick out a dress, smiling when I notice their outfits match.

I head to Aizawa-sensei's dorm at four, bringing all the supplies I need. I decorate it romantically with a candle-lit dinner prepared, made to stay warm until they arrive. I even leave a little furry friend that meows. It even has the most adorable bow collar. I know Present Mic won't complain because I got it for Aizawa-sensei and Nezu won't say anything because I bribed him by offering to take lessons with him for a week.

Ura and Tsuyu I help with picking out the best outfits to get them noticed. The band does a thing where each member chooses a person or group with outfits that catch their eyes and those people get to meet them. I gave them glow-in-the-dark hero outfits that look fancier, like dresses, with original design elements implemented.

I grab Mina and Jirou matching outfits that I found a while ago that I thought would be perfect for them. They are blue dresses with pink designs on them.

I get to Kacchan and Kiri last. They're together in Kacchan's room when I get there. I get pulled in and pushed onto the bed. "We have something to tell you." I turn away from them and look down, waiting for the words. Kacchan turns me back around in their direction and lifts my chin.

"We really like you as in date-like, and would enjoy it if you would join our relationship." Oh, I squeak and blush, managing to escape his fingers and put my face in my hands.

"Hey, it's okay if you don't want to, and it's okay if you do. We would love for you to join us on the date tonight," Kiri says, slowly easing my face from my hands. I nod.

"I'd love to go with you."

I'll find an updating schedule from here; I can't keep updating daily. Please understand and have a great time!