6D (Ships!)

Credit to the artist!

Sonzuku POV

I wake up. Such a surprise. Honestly, I should almost die next time. That might be more amusing. Good news, today is Valentine's Day. Even better news, I have people to be shipping. Today I have... Shinsou and Ojiro, Todoroki and Momo, Kacchan and Kiri (a super manly nickname he made me keep for him after I accidentally said it once), Aizawa-sensei and Present Mic (on a date, I know they're together), Ura (also telling me to call her that) and Tsuyu, and Mina and Jirou.

Shinsou and Ojiro first. They haven't confessed to each other yet. That's where I'll start. I'll try something I've read about before that seems like it would work if they like each other like I believe them to. I get to them just before class starts as they talk to each other. I interrupt. "Hey, do you have any plans at 5:00 PM because if not, I'd love it if you could go on a picnic?"

"I believe I speak for both of us in saying we do not have plans then. We'd love to go." At Shinsou's nod to agree with Ojiro's statement, I smile.

"Great, have fun on the date!" I time that perfectly with Aizawa-sensei who starts the lesson. I doubt he did it on purpose, he is an overprotective father, that's for sure. One ship down, five to go.

I get a chance to talk to Todoroki and Momo over break (when Aizawa-sensei) falls asleep. I want to embarrass Todoroki as much as possible without being harmful to him.

"Hey, Momo?" I start innocently as I walk up to the two. It's a miracle they aren't already together, to be honest. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure!" Momo says, eager to listen.

I whisper into her ear, "I know you like Todoroki-" She glares at me. I put up a finger, signifying for her to wait. "-but did you know he likes you too." I watch as she turns pink and Todoroki turns full-on red. I grin at him and he smirks back, but I already reached my satisfaction. At least, I thought I reached the peak.

I grin at the thought of Momo kissing Todoroki on the lips without warning and his immediate malfunction. Once he comes back, he smiles at me and shakes his head. He stops quickly, though, not wanting it to be noticed. I'm glad I helped. Two down, four to go.

Aizawa-sensei is still pretending to be asleep, so I go over to my best girl friends. Ura and Tsuyu. They're already together, so I got them tickets to go to their favorite band at a concert tonight. They smile, thank me, and I decline some chocolates they offered. "Have fun!" I call out as I return to my seat to think for a minute. Three down, three to go.

After school, I have a lot of dates to set up. I walk to Aizawa-sensei.

"I know you and Present Mic are together, so is it okay for me to set something up in your dorm?" Aizawa-sensei hums and hands me a spare key, actually going to sleep this time afterward. "Thank you."

Four down, two to go.

I go to Mina and Jirou next. We're still on break. I'd go to Kiri and Kacchan next, but they left the room together earlier and I don't want to waste time trying to find them. I can set it up for them over lunch.

"Hey, Mina. I assume you have plans tonight." She nods. "Do you have any ideas?" She shakes her head. "Great! I have these tickets for you for an event at the mall. You can do dancing lessons, dancing in front of people, singing lessons, singing karaoke, and even see a fashion show. The tickets apply for all of that and I thought it would be perfect for you and Jirou." I hand them to her.

"Thank you, Midoriya!" She hugs me before I leave her area. Five down, one to go.