87BJ (Sometimes, We Just Need A Nap)

Midoriya shows up to school, exhausted not from an attack but rather nightmares and thoughts. Iida quietly hands his friend a water bottle, and Uraraka hands him some medicine that she should definitely not have. No one notices her doing it though, so I guess it is okay.

Aizawa shows up to homeroom, looking around to see that Midoriya is fighting to stay conscious, and the rest of the class looks tired as well. He slinks out again before anyone can see him, pulling out his phone.

"Hey, Nedzu. Can you give the problem children the day off until lunch? I might need to have the day off as well to watch them." When Aizawa gets affirmation, he moves back into the classroom.

"Today, we are going to be practicing a lovely underground hero technique called surprise naps. When you are underground, it is likely you will take any chance you can get. You have until lunch for this exercise." The class does not say anything at first.

"Really? You are the best, Sensei!" Mina cheers, causing some of the class to follow. Aizawa glares until they all get quiet.

"If I hear anyone from this point until lunch, you will get detention. Am I clear?"

He gets a bunch of nods and one "Yes, Sir" that leads to a sheepish student, acting as if they did not speak.

When he is sure the class will be quiet, he turns off the lights and turns on a lamp on his desk so he can grade papers. He is working on the fifth one when someone walks up to him and taps his desk to get his attention.

Aizawa looks up and sees Midoriya holding a paper, obviously dead on his feet. Aizawa takes the paper without a word.

Aizawa stops both a groan and a smile when reading the paper. In the three or so minutes he was grading papers, Midoriya had gotten the whole class to silently sign a paper saying he should take a nap with them since he always works so hard and does so much for them. No one tell Aizawa I know this, but I can tell he was tearing up.

Aizawa leaves the room for a minute, making the students worried. When he comes back with pillows and blankets, they all calm down. He makes three trips total to transform the room into a giant bed. There is enough for everyone to take a pillow and a blanket and there would still be extra.

When Aizawa is done transporting the blankets and pillows, he grabs a still standing and slightly swaying Midoriya and moves him to the floor where there was a blanket and pillow. He then moves a blanket on top of the kid. Aizawa tries to move away, but Midoriya grabs hold of his foot. He tries to lightly remove Midoriya, but he completely fails. At this point, he gives up and lays down next to the kid, grabbing two more blankets, one to lay on and the other to cover up with, and a pillow.