74AY (Hello Again)

Credit to the artist! (Google says Twitter says Matt Tichenor)

Dadzawa POV

"Problem Child?"

"Yep. That would be me, Aizawa-sensei. It has been a while." I stiffen wanting to believe it is truly him but knowing quirks can be such terrible things.

"Prove it." I glare at Midoriya? in front of me, scared it is not him but terrified it is.

"You were the last person to see me before I left. Everyone else thought it was one of my classmates to see me last since you never said anything. Also, I took you to my favorite cat cafe the day I left to tell you goodbye." I hug him at the end of his explanation. And then I activate my quirk and glare once more.

"You are not going to be out of my sight for more than thirty minutes at a time, I hope you know. It is a good thing my apartment on campus has an extra bedroom. Of course, you will be on house arrest at the normal dorms some days and my apartment others as soon as this whole thing is settled." I can see him visibly shrink on himself. I sigh. "We are very happy to have you back, Problem Child. I am assuming I need to get the detective here for questioning?" Midoriya nods his head. "We will do that next week, then. For now, just try to get used to things again."

It takes one month for everything to sort itself out and for Midoriya to be a normal student again. During that time, someone leaked the news that Midoriya took down the league of villains by himself with a lot of warnings of Do not try this at home. This will likely get you killed and/or endanger someone else. The hero student will be facing punishment at his school, but we are also celebrating his victory. Down with All For One.

It takes Midoriya weeks to get used to touch again. It breaks my entire class's hearts, but I was prepared for it. That does not mean it hurts less. After a few months of therapy, he can take a few small surprise touches, but people still have to warn him about hugs. I do not care. I am just happy that he is back and alive and safe.