88BK (Let Us Lead a New Generation)

Aizawa stands behind a podium with the rest of his year at graduation. He pretends to hate the whole thing, but he secretly loves that he gets to be there one last time.

Aizawa shows up at the school again four years later with a degree and a mindset to help these kids become good heroes. He is tired of incompetent people constantly running around and not truly doing their job. How are you going to be a hero if you ignore the child crying?

Aizawa shows up two weeks later with a job and a mentor. He will be a student teacher for a year before getting an individual position if all goes well. He decides he wants to teach the young aspiring heroes to be good.

Aizawa shows up in the classroom the next day. He hides numerous reactions about the poor behavior and morals of the kids. One kid in particular hits another student for no reason and the teacher he is mentoring under does nothing because his quirk can easily be used against them. Aizawa brings this up with Nedzu.

Two weeks later, Aizawa shows up at his own class. Nedzu fired the old teacher and suspended the student. Nedzu tells Aizawa he should take disciplinary action as he sees fit. Nine students make it out that day. The rest get put into a different course, meaning Aizawa expelled them from the hero course but they got moved to a different course, with a few chances of getting back into the hero course. The kids that remain call it the purge.

Aizawa groans and grins when he sees a green-haired student run toward the zero pointer to save the girl. Maybe it was not the smartest choice, especially considering UA would never let a student get hurt, but it is the choice that got him into the hero course. Aizawa hopes he will show more control in class, though.

Aizawa makes it roughly two minutes into his usual quirk apprehension test before pulling Midoriya aside to ask him some questions. Through this line of questioning, he ends up permanently expelling the explosive blonde kid and gets more information about his student. He later finds out exactly why the kid got his quirk so late and goes to beat someone up. (You will never guess who.)

Aizawa shows up at the staff meeting that afternoon, prepared to speak a few words. "Hello, staff. We are here to share our concerns, observations, and tips. Feel free to ask questions."

Aizawa, at the very end of the meeting, finally speaks. "Like every year, the kids are going to be different. They are going to have grown up much differently than the other students we have or have not taught. Get all sides of the story before making a decision and be smart and kind. Do what is best for these kids, even if it hurts them. Let us lead a new generation."