91BP and BQ (Extra- Burst of Two Stories)

BP (Another Where Izuku Did Not Want to Be a Hero)

Okay, look. Izuku gets it. It sounds like a great idea to become a hero. It is a great profession, and it pays pretty well, everyone says.

To be fair, Izuku does understand how heroics can seem like such a great thing, but really only the popular heroes get paid super well, and it is otherwise not enough to be worth it. Not only do you have to be a limelight hero to get that fame, the causality rates for being a hero should be a crime in themself. Seriously. Only 48% of heroes live to retirement.

Privately, Izuku wonders if UA knows that it is fostering these deaths. To be fair to them, though, they have the lowest rates of deaths of heroes who graduated from their school, but with a 74% chance of making it to retirement, the odds still kind of suck. Roughly one in four hero graduates of UA go on to die before retirement. 60% of that 16%, roughly 9.6%, die within the first five years of graduating.

Good news for Izuku! He is quirkless so no one can make him become a hero.

Well, that might have been the truth if he did not sign up for each and every heroics test as well as other entrance exam tests he fears may lead to bad injuries. He even faked a quirk, the ability of great hindsight, just so he could take the entrance exams. Yeah, let's say he had a busy few months.

Only one school rejected him, telling him they found out he was quirkless but did not care about that, only that the quirk he came up with was not creative enough for them. He sent them back a letter saying "In hindsight, maybe it would have been better for me to make up a different quirk." All in all, he did not get rejected from any schools. (After he sent that response, they told him they were in tears for hours and barely managed to write a decent acceptance letter.)

Izuku still was not planning on attending any of the hero schools, but he was rejected to the one online school he applied to for being too smart for it. Then, UA sent him a letter rejecting his application to other departments since he "would be able to test out of the classes anyway".  This letter was followed by more saying the same thing. You would think he could still accept one of the non-heroics school offers, but he went to take a placement test for one and did so well on it, they just gave him the credentials for it, which banned him from entering any other schools like that one, which were all of the non-heroics schools he applied to.

So, he eventually chose to go to UA since they offered him the most scholarship money, and they would likely make him stand out the most in his future jobs overall. To be fair, this did hold true when he became a hero.

BQ (Class Barbeque)

Aizawa spent weeks planning for a class barbeque so his class could have some kind of class activity to relax and have fun after finals. Not that he would tell the kids that though.

He makes the food for them as the class runs around. In an unexpected show of tiredness, Midoriya even went and rested his head on Aizawa's shoulder. His foster son will soon legally be his son, so this does not surprise him more than just the fact that he did so in front of so many people.

Tsuyu leads  a group of kids through a game of hide-and-seek. Soon, everyone is on the lookout for Jirou who was showing off her stealth talent. Only when they started calling for her did she come out, leading to Aizawa directing the kids to the food, with the obvious threat of more training if they do not comply. Everyone complies.

Midoriya leads his classmates in an activity he learned about from the time before quirks. They would take mini fireworks on a stick, calling them sparklers, and would wave them through the air for fun. The class loves it. Through some miracle, nothing is set on fire.

Everyone stays awake until midnight, watching the stars. Most of the students retire to their rooms after a few minutes after midnight. Aizawa wakes Midoriya up from where he was napping and carries him to Aizawa's apartment.

All in all, Aizawa thinks, the night was most definitely a success for his students as well as him.