65AR (Visiting America)

Credit to the artist! (Twitter says @ Kawaicat1 on Twitter)

Sonzuku POV

"Hey, Deku! You think we're gonna find your dad here?" Kacchan's cruel laugh fills the air.

"My dad is dead? My mom told me he went on a business trip when I was younger to make it hurt less when I found out. I thought Auntie would have told you that." Kacchan's face at that moment tells me everything I need to know. Serves him right.

"Your dad is dead, Deku?"

"I guess All Might isn't your biological dad after all." Voices ring out with different responses. Shrugging, I continue looking around at the hero agency we are in. The point of the trip is to teach us about international heroics and then how different countries run heroics. We are supposed to visit one country a month until we graduate. I am just happy this means we will not have to deal with the league of villains at the moment.

I do not react when Aizawa-sense I gives me a hug later that day. He had been hugging us all a lot recently, both as a part of his and our therapy. Gottta love heroics.

"You do not have a dad?"

"Nope. I have bore for a very long time." I move to check out a more closed-off exhibit behind doors, but Sensei catches my hand.

"What if I were your dad? Of course, I do not want to replace him, but I think of all of you students like children anyway, and I think it could benefit both of us."

"Sure, Aizawa-sensei. You can of course be my dad."

"Okay, but know that does not mean I am going to be easier in you now."