33R (Vigilante in Class)

Credit to the artist!

Sonzuku Third POV (Kinda)

To be honest to himself, the child was very afraid of seeing Eraserhead again while out of school. He had managed to avoid it while taking the entrance exam; though, he is sure the man saw him that day. He was sure of it. Being the first quirkless kid to get into UA's heroics program as well as having sneaked weapons/other items made to be weapons in, all while helping other kids, such as a purple-haired one with a sucky quirk for the exam pass, he was bound to get some attention. He also saved a few people along the way.

Due to all of this and the number of robots he took down, he imagines Nezu must have had fun assigning him points. The rescue points made sense, and the villain points did as well. It was the other points that made it fun. Seriously, he got one point for 'entertaining me' as Nezu said in his "letter". He gets an explanation stating that they would usually not accept students with such bad records, but, since he got first with a mighty 134 points, they were letting him in. (Nezu also added that, due to his quirkless status, Nezu was planning on looking into his record anyway.) He ends up in class 1-A, where he is fairly positive Bakugou will be, but he just can't bring himself to care.

"Eight seconds to quiet down," the very man who Izuku was very much trying to stay away from says. He freezes when Erase-Aizawa-sensei looks in his direction. He swears he saw a smirk coming from the man's face.

"... quirk apprehension test... due to there being one-too-many kids here, the last place person will be expelled..." Izuku grins. This is going to be great. He was also very pleased with the fact that Bakugou is still avoiding him. Some of his classmates move away from him when they see his face. All of them do except for Shinso. Aizawa-sensei was hiding a grin of his own, waiting to see if the boy would do as well as expected.

When it is his turn for the ball throw, as the first person to go, he simply turns to his teacher. "So, Eraserhead, can you throw this for me, or do I need to get creative." The teacher hums, seemingly deciding. The blue-haired boy gets onto him about being respectful to his teachers and coming up with an actual plan.

"I'll take whichever score gets the farthest," Aizawa-sensei decides. The best part is that he can deny the other students from doing that by saying that they need to come up with their own solutions. The boy hands his teacher the ball first, thinking of a plan.

The teacher uses his capture weapon to throw the ball. It lands at around 450 meters. It isn't the best, but it isn't bad. Izuku then gets to work making a catapult while within the circle. Soon enough, he uses that idea and starts to dig up the circle. Without leaving it, he gets the catapult set up to launch himself and the circle around him. According to his calculations, he will land within the school. If he times it right, his ball should get plenty further. The class has to wait while Izuku watches closely for his target. After fifteen minutes and a lot of complaints from his classmates, his target comes. He launches himself through the air, handing off the ball to a bird that's in mid-flight, and lands in the moved circle using trees to slow the descent.

Izuku doesn't get the answer to how far the ball traveled until all of his classmates are done. He doesn't know how it is still being tracked, but it is amusing. "Yours was dropped off at 749 meters away. Congrats, you take third." Shinso and Uraraka tied for first after Shinso used his quirk on her to have her do his as well.

The rounds pass and Izuku somehow ends up in first. Mineta ends up in last. Shinso looks very relieved at that. He ranked nineteenth overall. "Alright. Mineta. You are expelled from my class. Please go visit Nezu to see where he wants you or for you to formally leave this school." Mineta tries to complain, but Aizawa-sensei won't take it.

Aizawa-sensei walks in the last class of the day and asks for Midoriya. Izuku shrugs, grabs his stuff, and follows his teacher.

"Ah, hello. It is very nice to formally meet you, Mister Midoriya. I would like to discuss some things while we are here. Starting with, would you like to be my student?" Aizawa-sensei pales beside Izuku, making it that much more interesting.

"Sure?" Izuku lets out, feeling very much criticized by his new principal.

"Great!" Nezu claps his hands? Paws? "Now that that is settled let us make a new schedule for you. Feel free to add your thoughts."

"I am sure anything you make will turn out fine. I do have a question for you though." Nezu looks at Izuku in interest. "Is it true that dorms are being built?"

"Yes. We believe it will help create a better bond and offer more protection to the students here at UA."

"Great. Can I get accommodations or something for my," Izuku pauses for a second, glancing at the person beside him, "'extracurricular activities?'" He adds the quotation marks on purpose, exaggerating that it is not necessarily true. Slowly, he can see Nezu gently let down his tea, seemingly having a hard time swallowing it. Aizawa looks back and forth between Nezu and Izuku.

"What?" comes the response from the two.

"I thought you knew!" comes the cry from the fifteen-year-old.