15G (Class 1-A)

Credit to the artist!

Sonzuku POV

I wake up. Shocker, I know. You would think I wouldn't one day. It could be due to laziness, or it could be people who want me, killed or alive. I hope Kacchan has changed. Seeing him today is going to be weird.

I'm rethinking my decision to work with the government in the future. To be fair, I don't think there's ever a time I'm not. It is a very dangerous and corrupt place. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky when I am older and have a non-corrupt leader in charge of whatever country I end up in.

I force myself up and out of the blank bed I was given. I am surprised the whole process moved as quickly as it did. The government does not know I am attending UA for reasons I find rather obvious. Besides Nezu, who can only do so much, I am surprised any process in this school can move this fast. The room is blank. I have been here for two days. I have not met any of my new classmates. Instead, I have befriended Shinsou. He is kind of my brother as soon as Dadzawa finishes adopting me. He is a good person. I hope he can join me in the hero course soon. Speaking of Dadzawa, he has visited with food the past two days for dinner. I don't eat breakfast and I've been eating lunch when the class is out of the building. Otherwise, I've been catching up on what I would normally do the other days. That way it is easier for me to adjust and I don't need to hack for a bit. I wonder when the Aizawa-Yamada family will realize I am the one who found Eri. I frown. That one wasn't fun. I couldn't just leave her for any amount of time, so I had to go in. They'll notice something is up when she sees me again.

I grab my bag and head out the door. I've already been introduced to Yamadad. I'm shocked he liked me right away. Most people don't. I make sure I have my computer before leaving. Sometimes, twice a day usually, incidents will happen concerning a particularly concerning case. My computer will make a specific noise at this time that is loud enough to fill a room so I can't ignore it even in my sleep. Hopefully, it will not go off in class, but it likely will.

When I arrive, I see Dadzawa laying in his cocoon. I smile. He is not asleep. I find Iida, our class president, watching me closely. I choose to ignore him. As I set my computer bag down next to my normal one, I hear yelling.

"That is unacceptable. A student should not bring unapproved technology into a classroom. I will have to report this to Principal Nezu." I smile. At least he cares. I'm glad someone here is semi-responsible. He really should be careful, though. Who knows what could have happened to him if I didn't give the hero-killer a lead to me? I'm glad I did, though, because the man isn't completely terrible. He even complied with me leading him to jail. How kind. I should visit him soon. He has got to be getting lonely. It has been almost a week since our last face-to-face conversation.

"Thank you for your concern, but it is approved. If you want to be sure, you can ask Aizawa-sensei or Principal Nezu. I am sure they would love to respond to that for me. If they say no, I cannot have my computer with me, I will listen and leave it tomorrow." My answer seems to satisfy him for now. He sits back down. To my shock, it is Kacchan who shows up next. He is dressed like his normal spunky self, but I can see he is almost calmer here. That is what I would think, anyway, if it weren't for his frantic searching eyes. I smile. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that a tear slipped from me. "Kacchan!" His eyes turn to me.

"Zuku!" That is a new nickname. I kind of love it. I stand up grinning as he hugs me. I am glad he has changed so much more for the better. I can see the pres' eyes widen in the background. I don't know if anyone would have expected this interaction to go well. I probably worried him when I stopped showing up to school that day. It has been almost a year since we have had any sort of contact. I am glad the distance helped me heal. I hope it did the same for him. Oh my gosh! He has to introduce me to his new friends. Considering how I felt about him yesterday, I must seem bipolar. I suppose it is only because I really did miss him, the old him. He isn't the same, but I am glad for that now.

"Nice to see you again. How are Auntie and Uncle? Also, how did you know to look for me?" I ask him, hoping the answers will clarify some things.

"They are doing well. They will be very excited to hear that you are doing well; you are doing well, right?" Kacchan pauses. He seems satisfied at my nod and finishes checking me over. "Aizawa-sensei told us the news yesterday that we would have a new classmate named Izuku Midoriya." Kacchan blushes, finally realizing he is showing friendly affection in front of two people. He stops and pauses for a second. "I'm glad to see you again." He walks away from me towards my desk. I become a little less confused when he sits in the seat in front of mine. Come to think of it, how did I remember the class 1-A seating chart? I know I had to learn it to learn more about a case and how villains would be most likely to have success in attacking the class, but it was so long ago.