54AI (Aizawa Izuku)

Credit to the artist! (Google Says: by Nova Moon on Art Station)

Third POV

Aizawa Izuku is a cute child, Aizawa Shōta would like to point out. Almost everyone who met the brilliant and sunlight incarnate kid seemed to agree. Heck, even Nedzu grew attached to the kid. He offered to teach him at the pace Izuku would best learn. Shōta took him up on that. Only a fool would refuse.

Aizawa Izuku is a smart kid, Aizawa Shōta adds. His old teachers would speak otherwise, but there would be no other reason to mark his grades down. Too bad for them because they may as well not exist anymore.

Aizawa Izuku is a kind person, Aizawa Shōta also says. It is too bad Shōta is not considered to be. No one can argue Izuku is, however. Shōta is worried about Izuku, he says. Everyone assumes it is because Izuku's good nature will haunt him. Shōta worries he will lose his child.

Aizawa Shōta is a great dad, Aizawa Izuku would like to start with. He knows his dad worries about him. His dad feeds him and gives him everything he could ever ask for. Izuku believes this should make his dad at least a decent person.

Aizawa Shōta is a savior, Aizawa Izuku would like to add on. Why else would he take in a kid like himself? How else would he be able to get Nezu to teach a kid? While he knows these thoughts are not healthy, he also knows his dad helps animals in his spare time, focusing on cats. He is caring and kind.

Aizawa Shōta is an excellent villain, Aizawa Izuku ends with. Of course he knows. His dad is a murderer, a killer. He killed Izuku's mom. He killed Izuku's old teachers. He killed Izuku's old friend. He tricks people all of the time. The hero commission cannot contain him. Nedzu fears him. He is deceitful and discreet and amazing.

Izuku cares, he does, but he loves his dad, so he plans on joining him anyway. What else is he meant to do? Besides, it is only a matter of time before he beats Nedzu at his games. Nezu and Izuku both know what will happen when Izuku wins more consistently at his games. Only one of them is looking forward to it.

Shōta learns his kid knows when he joins him one day, with the required ten abusers' heads to join the group. His kid is the fourth one to join. The other three are himself, his husband, who is also a pro hero in his free time, and his friend, who is a hero who draws bad people out.

Aizawa Shōta learns his son is an excellent villain. Aizawa Izuku learns there is nowhere else he would rather be than with his dad, helping him save people in the worst of ways. Izuku does not need a quirk. Shōta steals other people's quirks away. This makes the two nearly invincible. The other two of the group certainly help as well, as does Izuku's ability to find lost souls. Aizawa Shōta could be the only thing keeping his son from taking over the world. However, Shōta would never hold his child back like that. He cackles when he sees Izuku stepping all over the world.

A/N: Do not take this wrong, please. I do not condone violence, especially towards people I do not know.