61AN (Unexpected Visits)

Credit to the artist! (Google says- @ rainbowgalexy_ on Twitter)

**Spoiler warning**----> somewhat

Third POV

Izuku had no intentions to return until he was finished. He left UA, making sure his tracks were untraceable, even to Nedzu. Nedzu promised him a spot back in his class when he returned before he left, though. The memory still makes him smile. There was one issue with this, however. He could not just leave Eri behind.

Izuku resolved to visit Eri the night he left, leading to him promising her to visit every year, starting in three weeks from that day. On his third visit, over two years later, he is faced with an unexpected sight.

The day had been an exceptionally tough one for Izuku. He is very tired and just wants to see Eri before looking for a building or bench to sleep. "Hi," he says, choosing to be ignorant of why the man was there. His voice was soft, unused to having to talk at a heard volume. It must sound funny, Izuku realizes as his sensei jerks back some. Eri and her dad stand in front of him. It is not a battle worth fighting, trying to figure out why Aizawa is here.

"Midoriya," Aizawa chokes out. It is clear to Izuku the man was not expecting the situation either.

"Deku!" Eri runs up to the visitor and hugs him. Wide eyes peer up at him. "See? Dad, I told you he would be here!" Izuku lets out a sigh of relief, glad that the only thing that happened was Eri telling Aizawa. His heart is filled with love from the trust Eri is showing Aizawa.

"Yes. I suppose you did. Midoriya-" Aizawa is cut off.

"Please, call me Izuku." Izuku does not believe he is worthy of his other name right now, especially with the pain he has caused his mom. Aizawa nods.

"Izuku," Aizawa says slowly as if he is testing it out. "We are going to talk about what you have been doing since you have been gone and your well-being." Izuku gulps and lifts his hands.

"No thank you." Aizawa's glare makes him return to his former position.

"Fine."

Aizawa starts a long discussion with Izuku, one that lasts hours into the morning. "Stay," Aizawa says near the end. Izuku frowns. "Not for the next two months, but the rest of the night and lunch tomorrow. I will get you a phone and some essentials, including food. I expect you to call at least once a day."

"Okay, I can do most of that." Izuku smiles softly towards his favorite teacher. "I cannot promise to call once a day, but I should be able to call once a week. You do not need to get me a new phone either, I still have my old one."

"I get you a new phone. You call every other day." Aizawa glares toward Izuku, only softening it when the boy slowly agrees.

"Deal."

Aizawa then hugs Izuku, wanting to physically feel he is alive and check for any injuries.

"Ow."

"Yeah, that is what I thought. Let me grab the first-aid kit."

It takes the entirety of the two months Izuku promised Eri. True to his word, he calls Aizawa every other day, sometimes getting to talk to Eri. A week before the showdown, Izuku calls Nedzu. Arrangements are made.

Izuku shows up at a clearing, without a quirk. He told Aizawa the story he holds so dear for All Might. Two months being quirkless felt like going home.

"Midoriya Izuku. So nice to finally meet you in person. Let us get this show on the road." The guy's ugliness scares Izuku more than anything else. He guesses karma got to All For One, making him just as ugly on the outside as he is on the inside.

Midoriya, who predicted what All For One would do, is very unimpressed by the man's next moves. Seriously, how can one person be so predictable?

"Where is it?" All For One hisses at Izuku. Ha. Izuku is way too smart to leave a quirk in himself that will cause him pain if someone tries to force it from him. Nope. No thanks.

"I am so sorry to inform you I have no clue what in the world you are referring to." While Izuku speaks, gas spills into the room, entering the floor behind All For One. It quickly fills up the room, limiting the view. Although, Izuku supposes that it might not do much against All For One. This is not the important part of the gas. The fact that it removes any quirks for as long as it is in someone's body is, however.

Izuku smirks and begins attacking All For One. He stabs him with exactly one needle. It was made to keep eight elephants unconscious for at least five hours. Medical personnel come and stab him with more needles. One removes any quirks and another the quirk factor. No one seems to care too much when he shows symptoms of damage from overuse and then removal of quirks.

With All For One and his crew gone, Izuku finally returns home.