8D (Date)

Credit to the artist!

Sonzuku POV

Kacchan throws me one of his hoodies and some jeans. Kiri gives me two small bracelets, one red and the other orange. He then shows me his and Kacchan's. Kiri's are orange and green, and Kacchan's are red and green.

"Should I wear these?" I ask Kacchan. He just nods and pushes me into his bathroom to change. I make sure to lock the door and get into the outfit.

The hoodie is big on me, but I can still move around in it. The jeans aren't too tight either. "Thanks Kacchan!" I say as I leave the bathroom.

I must have taken a long time to change because, by the time I get out of the bathroom, Kacchan has already changed and Kiri's almost done. Kiri changed in the closet, so Kacchan must've changed fast on purpose. He wears a long-sleeved orange shirt that says explosion on the sleeves. He wears jeans as well and has a jacket tied around his waist. Kiri comes out of the closet while I'm inspecting Kacchan's outfit.

Kiri grabs me and places me on the desk chair so I'm not just standing. "How do I look?"

He's wearing a plain black shirt with skinny jeans. In other words, he looks like the hot of H came into him mixed with the graces of heaven.

"You look phenomenal!" I tell him. He squeals for a reason unknown to make and hugs me.

"You're adorable bunny!" I squeak. No one has ever called me that before. My face gets hidden in my hands, but before they get there, I see Kacchan smirking. I blush even more and don't plan on removing my face until it is less red. They seem to have other plans, however.

Kacchan, I know it's him because he is the only one who knows, comes up to my side and pokes me. I immediately make one of my hands move to stop him. Oh, wait, his hands are much bigger than mine. He grabs my wrist and holds my hand in place while attacking me viscously. Kiri seems to get the message and grabs my other hand, then joining Kacchan in his attack. This takes place for about five minutes until I'm almost crying from the laughter. I turn away from them and blush as soon as they stop.

"Honey, you know that's what lead to that happening the first time, right?" This time, Kacchan's voice reaches me and makes me turn even redder. I sigh and turn back to them. Kiri rants about how adorable I am.

We go on the date, finally. Kiri takes my advice and leads us to a very specific ice cream store first. The specific is necessary because they know how to make good-tasting spicy ice cream. Kacchan loves it. Kacchan gets the kind he normally does and Kiri decides to try the rock flavor they offer. This place has no normal flavors. I decide on grass. We all eat the ice cream in relative peace until Kacchan uses his quirk on his and then says it tastes better that way. Kiri attempts the same thing, but he can't figure out how to make his quirk affect the ice cream.

Kacchan brings us to the official UA merch store next. I grab Dadzawa's merch, Kacchan's merch, Kiri's merch, and I attempt to grab more of our classmates, but Kacchan stops me from doing so. Something about not looking cute in other people's merch. I don't know why he's not preventing me from getting Dadzawa merch then, but I guess I shouldn't complain. I make sure to pay for everyone's stuff there. Kiri looked like he was going to pitch a fit, and so did Kacchan, but I said it was a thank you for letting me go with them.

"Alright, let's go to the music store, then." I bring them both to the store I was referring to. They both seemed confused at my choice, but they appreciate it nonetheless. I choose it because they both listen to music a lot. When we go to checkout, I try to pay for their stuff again, but I am physically held back by Kiri who only lets Kacchan pay so I won't.

We get back to the dorms before eight, somehow. (I don't know how that works. I spent who knows how long helping other people with their dates that this probably should have lasted longer.) I make them dinner in the dorms since everyone else has eaten or is still out.

"Bunny?" I look up from my food, still trying to get used to that nickname. "We wanted to ask you something."

I stare at Kiri until he continues. "We wanted to know if you would like to join our relationship and be our boyfriend?" My eyes start to water. Kiri seems to panic, but Kacchan just watches.

"Yes! I would love to!" We head back up to our rooms after that. They go to Kacchan's and I go to mine. I want them to have some alone time again today. I probably won't leave them alone again. When I get to my room, I freeze when I see Dadzawa sitting on my bed.

"Problem child? Where have you been?" Dadzawa asks me. I hope he's not mad.

"I went out with Kiri and Kacchan. Is there a reason why you're here?" I ask, trying to avoid any potential problems.

"I wanted to thank you for tonight. That's not the point right now, though. Why'd you go out with Kirishima and Bakugou." His voice hardens as he mentions the names.

"They invited me on a date with them?" My voice comes out very high pitched as I move along the words.

"They did what?" Thinking he's mad at me, I curl up a little. He doesn't move harshly towards me, however. He just pulls me into a hug. "My Sonzuku. They'll get it at training tomorrow."

"If it makes it any better, we're dating?" I say, hoping it might calm him down a bit. It does not.

Let's just say, when Kacchan and Kiri finished class the next day, they were very sore from being used as examples of moves.

Upload schedule updates: I will attempt to update for the first seven days of each month. If I don't leave a message stating otherwise, feel free to bug me about uploading the first few days of the month. I hope you're all doing well! <3