Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Olivias POV~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to go back to the hotel to find luke on the couch crying while being comforted by michael,calum,and ashton.

"Baby."Luke says before walking over to me.

"I-Im sorry luke."I say looking down at the ground while pulling down my sleeves a bit more.

"Baby,Its okay just lets sit on the couch and talk.Okay?"He asks guiding me to the couch.

"Liv,Why?"Ashton asks.

"Well,the only people who told me they loved me was my parents and my dad was a drunk.My mom abused me and i would do it everyday.Im sorry i dont deserve to be here honestly."I say.

"Baby,You do.But show us please."He says looking into my eyes.I slowly roll up my sleeves showing them my scarred wrists.There had to be at least thirty to fourty cuts.

"No,No,No."Michael said looking at them.

"Come on michael and ashton.Lets give them some time."Calum says walking out with michael and ashton.

"Baby girl,Im Here okay?Listen we all know its rough but we are all here.I dont want you harming yourself because the more you do it to yourself the more you hurt me.If your going to cut yourself then you'll have to take my arm and cut mine as much as you'd cut your own.I need you here.In my life,with me Baby.I truly love you.Its not a lie.Stay with me.Promise me You'll never cut yourself again."Luke says while tracing over the scars.

"I promise."I say.

"I still think your beautiful with scars or none.It makes you human.I just dont ever want to lose my best friend."He says rolling my sleeves down and cuddling next to me.