Chapter 28

We get into the car before i drive off back to the hotel.The car is filled with awkward silence the whole time.I pull into the hotel parking lot and we walk into the hotel together but not holding hands. When we get to our room, I unlock the door and we walk in. He shuts the white door behind him while i place the hotel room card key on the desk before i go and pick up every single piece of makeup off the bathroom sink and put it in my suitcase. I pack up all my clothes that are scattered everywhere too. When I'm done, I lay down on the bed exhausted from the long day.I grab my phone and i see i had gotten a text in the group chat earlier.

I opened it.

Mom: "You look beautiful.I never thought you would suit piercings very well but i like 'em."

Sister:"Beautiful like always.How's Luke?" 

I sent.

"He's doing good.And thanks mom and little sis."

I put my phone down and grab a pair of PJ shorts and my black tank top and a black hair tie and go into the bathroom.I place it onto the bathroom counter and strip out of everything before starting up the shower. When the shower gets warm, i step in and place my back against the wall sliding down onto the shower floor. Why did we rush into things? Why did he fall for me? Why am i so important to the world? I don't understand anything anymore. Does he truly mean it when he says "I love you" to me? Why would he? it's all lies. I get up and put some almond and shea butter shampoo into my hair and wash it out afterwards.

When i'm done with my shower, I step out and get changed into the shorts and tank top and put my hair up.  I get out of the shower and walked to my bed and sat down.

"Babe?" Luke asks.

"Yes." I say turning my head toward him.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Fine.Thanks." I say fake smiling.

"But you aren't." He says.

"I am, drop it Luke." I say.

"Don't lie to me." He says.

"I am fine."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes,Drop it Luke now." I say.

"I won't until i get the truth."

"I am. I'm just tired." I say.

"Okay." He says.

I lay back down and turn my body toward the wall and pull the covers up over my body falling into a deep sleep a little bit afterwards. Later on, i felt Luke crawl into the bed beside me.

"I love you.I love you so much you wouldn't even understand." He says into my ear before kissing down my ear to my cheek then back up to my ear then to my forehead.