Chapter 43

After Janet left, I decided I didn't want to go back to see Luke. I wanted to go shopping and get a drink or two.
I walked to 60th street before going into the mall. I head to hot topic.
I walk inside and go to the band section. I grab a a day to remember white shirt, a iron maiden number of the beast crop top, a journey shirt, a state champs shirt, a real friends shirt, a neck deep crop top, a sleeping with sirens long sleeve crop top, a panic! At the disco shirt, a Melanie Martinez cry baby tank top, a Halsey badlands crop top, and a bullet for my valentine shirt. To go with the shirts I got a blue acid washed jeans, grey acid washed jeans, Black acid washed jeans, purple acid washed jeans, a red plaid skirt, a red acid washed jeans, light green acid washed jeans , and a red Lace dress that shows off my curves, and a light pink pair of jeans. I also got manic panic! Dark red color hair dye, blue manic panic hair dye, pink manic panic hair dye and two bottles of bleach for my hair. It was all $175.99 but it was worth it. Then I walked to target and got spray paint. I walked to an bar and walked in, and put my bags on the chair beside me and got a glass of land shark beer. One glass turned into two which turned into three which turned into four which let to three shots and me being drunk. When I finally paid, I grabbed my stuff and stumbled out the door and into an alley. I put my bags down and grabbed my spray paint. On the alley wall I spray painted rock and roll will never die but by the time I finished spraying the die part I heard cops.
Shit! I thought. Should I run? It would be no use I can barely fucking walk. Oh well.
"Ma'am?" I heard. I looked over and saw two cops walking over.
Both were pale white maybe mid 20's. One had short black hair and the other had medium length brown hair. The black haired one had pretty blue eyes while the brown had brown eyes.
"H-hi." I say.
"Will you come here please?" The brown haired one asked.
"Uh sure." I say dropping the blue spray paint and picking up my hot topic bag. I stumble over to them.
"Ma'am are you okay?" One asks while the other says.
"You do know you just committed a crime in a drunken state of mind. We don't have to take you to the station but we do have to drive you either to your guardians or your house." One says.
"Yes sir, sorry sir. I'm fine." I say. The black haired one goes back into the car and starts it back up again while the other opens the door for me. I stumble in and get comfortable.
"Where do you live ma'am?" They both ask.
"Go down 5 blocks and take a left, then go down another 5 blocks and take a right. Then down two blocks and take a left and 3 blocks and take a right and it should be a house that's yellow." I say.
"Okay ma'am we'll be there in a few so relax." They both say.I relax a bit and 25 minutes later we appear at Luke's house. Oh I wonder what Luke's going to say...