Chapter 3

~~~Thanks For The Reads. I Will Update As Much As I Can Now Chapter Three(YAYYYYY):

"Liv,When Did You Get Your Belly Button Pierced?"Luke Asks.

"Well Luke I Got It Done On A Month Before My Birthday Last Year"I Say.

"Damn.I Hear You Are Seventeen?"Luke Asks.

"Yes Sir I Am."I Say.

"I'm Not The Old Am I?"Luke Asked Clutching His Chest.

"No Not Really Luke.Its Just Manners"I Say.

"Oh.Love You Don't Need To Wear Makeup Your Perfect"Ashton Says.

"I Do.Apparently My Ex Doesn't Think I Was Pretty Enough"I Say Regreting It Afterwards.

"He Is A Dumb Jackass Then"Michael Says.

"Yeah I Know"I Say Looking Down Playing With My Drink.

"Liv,You Okay Babe?"Luke Asks Grabbing My Hand From The Other Side Of The Table.His Hand Was Warm.Why Are The All Calling Me Love Or Babe?

"I'm Fine Luke"I Say.

"No Your Not Liv.I Can See It I'm Not Stupid"Luke Says Wrapping His Hand Around Mine.

"I Know Your Not.I-I Just Feel Unsteady Talking About My Asshole Ex."I Say Looking At Our Hands.Seeing How Big His Hand Is Compared To Mine.

"Okay,Then Don't Beautiful"He Says.I Blush Right Away After He Says That.

"How Can I Forget About Him,Luke?"I Ask.

"Simple,Just Have Fun With Me.Wait Sorry Us"He Says Looking At The Boys.

"Yeah...I Know"I Say.

"Calum Switch With Olivia So She Can Sit By Me?"He Asks Cal-Pal.

"I Thought We Had Something Though"He Asks.

"We Do But I Want Liv Right Here"He Says Blankly.

"Okay."Calum Blurts Out And Gets Up. I Get Up And Walk To What Was Once Calum's Seat.I Sit Down.Wow, He Has A Hot As Fuck Ass.And It's Sweaty.EWWW But It's Calum Thomas Hood's Sweat So I Don't Mind Much.Luke Wraps His Arm Around My Shoulder And I Put My Left Hand Up And Intertwine It With His Right Hand Thats On My Shoulder.Then The Perfect Song I Love Comes On. Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud". I Start Singing The Lyrics With Ed's Voice. I Stop When I See The Boys Look At Me With Their Mouths Wide Open And Drool Coming Out.I Look Over At Luke And He Is Doing The Same.

"Honey,Sing Again."Michael Says.

"Um....Why?"I Ask.

"Because You Are Fucking Awesome Sauce"Ashton Pitches In.

"No..I'm Really Not But Thank You"I Say Blushing.

"Don't Look Down You Look Beautiful When Your Blushing Liv"Luke Says Lifting My Chin Up.

"Thankss"I Say Dragging The sssss Out.

"Your Welcome.How About Instead Of Singing And Flirting We Leave,Go To The Hotel Room And Get To Know Each Other?"Luke Asks.

"Sure."I Say Happily.I Felt Happy For Once In My Life.I Get Up Pick Up One Bag And Was About To Pick Up The Other One When Calum Takes It.

"No Cal You Don't Have To Do That"I Say.

"Love,You Are The New Member So I Will"Cal Says.

"Awww Thank You Baby"I Say.

"No Problem Babe"He Says Blushing.He Puts My Two Bags In The Back While Ashton Starts The Van And We All Pile In.We Reach The Hotel Within Twenty Minutes.A Long Car Ride With A Lot Of Singing Ed Sheeran And One Direction.Yeah I Know Funny Right?Luke Grabs One Bag And Ashton Grabs The Other And Leaves Me Empty Handed.I Walked With Them Into The Hotel They Are Staying In For A While Here. We Get In The Elevator And Michael Pushes The Fourth Floor Green Button.When We Get Up There They Drop My Bags Off In The Suite Right Next To Theirs.It Has A Door Connecting The Rooms Together.Luke And I Are Sharing One While Michael And Calum Are Sharing Th Other And Ashton Well He Gets His Own.Lukes Bags Were Already In Here.

"Babe,We Have To Share A Bed.Do You Mind?"Luke Asks.

"No,Its Fine Luke."I Smile.I Grab My Phone And Phone Charger And Follow Luke Hand-In-Hand Into Michael And Calum's Suite.Ashton Was Already There Making Popcorn For Us All.

"Soda Pop Anyone?"Calum Asks Getting Up To Go To The Fridge.

"Can I Have Water?"I Ask.

"Of Course Babe."Calum Says And Brings Me Back Bottled Water.

"Thanks"I Say Winking At Him.

"No Problem At All"He Says.I Open My Bottle When Ashton Comes Back In With A Ton Of Popcorn. I Grab A Handful And Eat Silently.

"Okay,Um Olivia Lets Get To Know You Better Beautiful?"Luke Asks From Right Beside Me.

"Of Course"I Say.

"Okay.Favorite Song By Pierce The Veil?"Michael Asks.

"Hold On Till May."I Say.

"Favorite One Direction Song?" Ashton Asks.

"To Be Honest That Would Be Live While We're Young."I Say.

"Okay.Favorite Movie?"Luke Asks.

"Mean Girls,Duh."I Say.

"Niceeeee"Michael Says.

'Yeah,Any More?"I Ask.

"Do You Play Any Instruments Now Or Used To?Maybe Even Sing?Dance?"Luke Asks.

"I Used To Play Flute And Violin But Then I Quit And Played Softball For Three Years.Then I Did Soceer And Lacrosse For Four Years.Then I Started Dancing,Playing Guitar And Drums And Piano Then I Started Basketball.And I Used To Sing."I Say.

"Aw.Nice.Wanna Play Guitar Or Drums With Myself And Ashton?"Luke Asks.

"Of Course.When,Where,And What Time?"I Ask.

"Anytime,Any Place,Any Where"Ashton Says Winking.That Sounded Sexual As Fuck.Well Then.

"What Songs Can You Play On Guitar?And Drums?Piano?Or Sing?"Luke Asks.

"Well I Can Play Animals,She Looks So Perfect,Good Girls,Don't Stop,Little Things,Rock Me,Dear Maria Count Me In,Check Yes Juliet,I Feel Like Dancin,Somewhere In Neverland,Wake Me Up When September Ends,Break Your Little Heart,And I Miss You By Blink 182 On Guitar.On Drums I Can Play Any Pierce The Veil Or All Time Low Song.On Piano,Hold On Till May,Stay Away From My Friends,And Welcome To The Black Parade.And Singing I Can Sing Skinny Love,Don't,Break Your Little Heart,Stella,Weightless,I Don't Love You,Helena,Teenagers,Lost In Stero,And Amnesia."I Say Smiling.

"Oh A Nice Mix"Luke Says Winking.Well Duh,Really Luke?.

"The Song Or Songs That Help You Get Through The Day?"Calum Asks.

"Well Good Question Cal-Pal.That Would Be Hold On Till May,Hell Above,A Match Into Water,Million Dollar Houses (The Painter),Bulletproof Love,Break Your Little Heart,Skinny Love,All Of The Stars,Kissing In Cars,In The End,Night Changes,Eighteen,If It Means A Lot To You,Therapy,Diary Of Jane,Terrible Things,Stay,I Miss You,Fall For You,Kiss Me Slowly,Iris,Amnesia,Give Me Love,Close As Strangers,Tommorow Never Dies,Just Saying,1985,And Roger Rabbit."I Say.

"Nice.I Love All Those Songs."Michael Says.

'Yesss I Know Right."I Say.

"Yeahhhh"Luke Says.

"Am I Boring You All.I Can Leave If You'd Like?"I Ask.

"No Of Course Not Stay Baby Please?"Luke Asks.

"Fineeeeeeee."I Say.I Sat Beside Luke While Him And The Boys Play Fifa And On And Off Cod(Call Of Duty) And Eat Popcorn And Drink Soda Pop.This Is Gonna Be More Fun,Then What I Thought.