Chapter 49

"Hi." I say walking toward him.
"Hi." He says looking down.
"Why did you do this to yourself?" I ask grabbing his hand.
"Because the thought of losing you kills me." He says looking me in the eye.
"You won't lose me." I say.
"I thought I did." He says.
"Well you don't get paid to think." I say laughing trying to brighten up the mood .
" yeah I guess not." He says.
"Luke, I love you." I say before getting up and grabbing his face.
"Kiss me, Olivia." He says .
I slam my lips onto his. Kissing him with lust and passion. I grip onto his hair. Feeling his lip ring and him again makes me smile into the kiss. I realize the love we have is inseparable. No matter what happens we always make up. He likes me for me. Not for publicity. Why did I think he still wanted me for publicity? I separate my lips from his and kiss his cheek.
"Don't do anything stupid like this again if I leave." I say.
"I think I've learned its best not to." He says smiling a bit.
"Luke, get some rest." I say.
"I love you Olivia. Please don't ever leave me." He says.
"I won't Luke and I love you too dork." I say before giving him another peck on the lips.
"See you soon babe." He says smiling.
"Will do." I say before opening up the door and shutting it before walking up to liz and Janet.
"Luke's awake." I say.
"He is?" Liz asks wiping her tears.
"Yes, go see him." I say before grabbing Janet's hand and walk her toward the elevator.
"Don't we have food to get back to?" I ask.
"That we do. I turned it off while you were on the phone."she says kissing my cheek before clicking the ground floor button.