Chapter 59

"He'll be holding onto my arm. Don't think about touching him nor me." I say getting up off the bed.

"Okay." She says walking closer to the bed.

"Okay." I say. I grab Luke's hand and help him a bit. He gets up and grabs my arm. Janet grabs his IV tube roller and walks behind us. He doesn't complain about his foot hurting the whole time he walks. He says he feels fine. That nothing that was hurt that night hurts anymore.

"I think I'm ready to go back to my room." He says .

"We can do that." I say turning us both around. We were near room 315 so we had a little bit of a walk.

After 15 more minutes, we finally arrive at the room.

"I think he's ready to get the rest of his bandages off and to go home but he can't play guitar for a minimum of 5 days." Janet says putting his IV tube back beside his bed. I help Luke get back on his bed and I get up beside him.

"Yay." I say looking at him.

"He'll be ready to go back home tomorrow. We'll release him at 3:30 pm sharp." Janet says writing her results on her clipboard.

"Baby, you're coming home."I say.

"Yay."

"Can I have a kiss?" I say.

"Of course." He says before smashing his lips onto mine. I felt the fireworks again. I'm falling more in love with Luke Hemmings every day.