Chapter 10

I woke up to Luke cooking in the kitchen.
"Morning."I say sleepily while wiping my eyes.
"Morning,sweetie.Are you okay with bacon and eggs?"Luke asked.
"Of course but um why are you cooking with just underwear on?"I ask.
"Well,um."Luke says while flipping over the bacon.
"Kinda thought so."I say.
"Kinda thought what baby?"Luke says while slithering his arms around my waist and kissing underneath my ear to neck.
"Hmm."i say.
"We all know you like shirtless me."Luke says before turning me around and kissing me deeply.
"Well.i do but dont."I say between our kisses.
"Hmm."He says.He squeezes my bum while I jump and kiss him.
"Oh fuck the bacon."He says before placing me back on my feet.
"Dipshit."I say before going behind him and plucking his head while going for a fresh pot of vanilla coffee.
"Yeah,baby I think we might just go get breakfast."He says.
"Okay,hold up.Let me drink a cup of coffee and then changed."I say.
"No rush baby girl."He says.He grabs a pair of ripped jeans and his blink-182 shirt and heads into the bathroom.I grab my coffee and go onto the balcony and sit down.The skies are a bright blue with very few clouds.Its beautiful out here really.I roll up my sleeves a bit.I look down at the dried up blood all over my cuts.I never should've cut because there's so much more than pain.I mean a few of them are clearing up because they weren't deep but some are there.My cuts remind me of the battle I'm fighting against reality and imagination.
"Baby,ill be over at Ashton's waiting."Luke says before coming over to me and placing a light peck on my cheek.