Chapter 46

"Olivia?" I hear.
"Yes Janet." I say.
"Did you still love me even after I left?" She asks her hands finding her way around my waist.
"Yes." I say wrapping my arms around her neck.
"Do you still love me?" She asks.
"I don't know."
"Can I help with that?" Janet asks doing a cheeky smirk. Her tongue tracing around her pink plump lips and stopping at her lip ring chewing on her lip.
"Kiss me." I say. Right when I said that Janet slams her lips on mine. The kiss full of passion, full of lust, and full of love, but sadly it ended a few seconds later.
"Was that good enough?" She asks.
"Very." I say kissing her cheek before getting up.
"Baby,where are you going?" She asks getting up from her spot.
"Kitchen. I want food." I say looking at her.
"Do you want me to make something?" She asks coming into the kitchen gripping my hips.
"I'd love that." I say.
"Mhm, what do you want baby?" She says kissing right below my ear.
"Can we have your famous chicken?" I ask.
"Oh that one that I cook in the skillet with rice, butter, Parmesan cheese, and some pepper?" She asks.
"Yeah that one." I say.
"You still remember that?"
"Yeah, your mom taught you how to do it one day when we were playing house. Your mom kept laughing at us and taking pictures on her film camera. She thought we were cute because you were the husband and I was the wife that had a pillow in my shirt pretending I was pregnant with a plastic baby I was caring around." I say laughing.
"I do remember that." She says laughing with me. She lets go of my hips and goes and puts butter in the skillet. She brings out a pot and puts 3 cups of water in it and heats up the stove.
"How much chicken do you want?" She asks.
"Just one." I say.
"Okay." She says grabbing the rice from the pantry. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.
"That lip ring suits you very well." I whisper in her ear kissing right below her ear to her collarbone. I back away and go to her fridge grabbing out to chicken breasts and put them in the skillet.
"You know how to do it right baby?" She asks.
"Yes." I say. She puts two bags of rice in the pot and puts a little bit of pepper and Parmesan cheese on it.I go to the fridge and grab a sprite. After I close the door, I open the can open taking two small sips.
"I never would have thought we would have seen each other again." Janet says flipping over the chicken breasts.
"I never thought so either but I'm happy we did." I say smiling.
"So am i." Janet says putting the spatula down and wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my lips. Just a peck though. And when she pulled away I kissed her.
"Ring,ring,ring." I hear.
"Olivia I think I hear your phone." Janet says.
"Yeah." I say before picking it up and seeing who it was.
"It's Luke." I say.