Chapter 50

There was silence when we reached the ground floor. Janet reached for my hand but I didn't let her grab it. I walk out into the parking lot and find our car. Janet unlocks it and we both get in. After we buckle up she starts it.
"Olivia?"
"Yes?"
"Are you okay?" She asks her right hand reaching for mine.
"Yes." I say lying and not letting her hand hold mine. She places it back on the wheel.
There was complete silence between us.
We arrive at Janet's house 15 minutes later. I step out of the car first walking up to the front door. When Janet reaches the door she pushes me against it.Her arms snake around my waist as her lips roughly reach mine. I wrap my arms around her neck lightly gripping her hair. I tug at it a bit while she licks my bottom lip for entrance. I don't open my mouth and because I didn't do that Janet roughly goes down from my lips to my neck. After probably 2 hickeys she stops kissing me and unlocks the door.
"The food will be ready in 15 minutes so I case you want to take a shower." She says going into the kitchen turning the stove back on.
"Thanks." I say picking up my bags.
"Your welcome baby." She says flipping the chicken breasts.I walk up her stairs and turn into her bedroom. I drop my bags on her bed. I unzip it and grab out my iron maiden number of the beast crop top and some soft and fuzzy black booty shorts. I also grab my black sports bra, black underwear, and my brush. I zip the bag back up and walk into the bathroom. I place the clothes on the counter top and undress. I turn on the shower and let it warm up a bit before I go inside of it. I let the warm water cascade down my body.I reach to my left side and grab a bar of soap and wash my body with it. Then I use some of her shampoo and conditioner. I turn the shower off and reach outside of it and grab the towel drying off In the shower.When I get out of the shower I hang the towel back up on its hook and get changed.I grab my other clothes and open the bathroom door and throw them on the bed before closing the bathroom door and grabbing my brush. I brush my hair 50 strokes on each side and pull it up into a ponytail. I open the bathroom door and walk out shutting it behind me before putting my clothes I threw on the bed into my suitcase and zip it back up placing it on the ground beside the bed. I decide I'd just walk around the room.
"Ow." I say after my toe hit something really hard. I bend down and grab the item. It's a metal box unlocked. I open it and find dozens of pictures. I pick one up looking at it.
"That's me."