Chapter 13

When We get out of panera,Luke And i walk toward a dress shop.

"Baby,Can you maybe get a dress so we can go to a party later tonight?"Luke asks with puppy eyes while kissing down from my cheek to my collarbone.

"Fine.What color?"I say walking in the shop leading him.

"I prefer grey."He says going toward the grey section of the dresses.

"Look for a sexy one,Lucas."I say.

"Here."He says picking up a grey short one that has two cuts on the hips and a open back.

"Uhm,Okay?"I say taking up and going in the dressing room. I take off my clothes looking at my cuts.They are fading so i guess im okay to wear this dress i mean after all it is long sleeved too.I pull it on and look at myself in the mirror. I walk out of the room and look at luke.

"Liv,You look beautiful.Turn around please."He says.

I turn and turn back around.

"Lets get it,Yeah?"

"Yes,Thanks."

I get out of the dress and put it back on the hanger and put my old clothes on while grabbing the dress and walking out of the dressing room.Luke goes up to the cash register and pays fourty dollars for it and grabs the bag with the dress in it while walking toward me and handing me the bag.

"Let walk around before we go get changed for the party,Okay?"He asks me while holding me hand tightly in mine giving me a squeeze.

"Yeah,Where to next?"I ask.

"How About a aeropostale or hot topic?"He asks.

"I've never been to either of those places."I say smiling up at him before he pecks his lips on mine.

"You've missed out on a lot."

"Yeah I Know."I say smiling.

"What are the places?"I say.

"Aeropostale is a teenager store for cute shirts,Jeans,crop tops,skirts,boots, or anything like that.Its very cool once you've been in one trust me."He says.

"And whats hot topic then?"

"Hot topic is a band merch story or any T.V. Show or movie story.I'll try to buy you some shirts and stuff maybe even jeans and a bra or something."He says.

"Are they fun?"

"Hell yeah."

"Where is one?"I ask.

"Over here come."he says tugging at my hand. We walk in aeropostale and get a cute crop top with some high waisted shorts and a leather jacket with black combat boots.A flowy tank top with boyfriend jeans and converse.A Black liars unite shirt with a black skirt and flip flops. In all it was about 50 dollars and then we walked into hot topic.I knew some of the bands but not all.When we got out of there i now had a blink-182 shirt with ripped jeans and black vans with a cute little scarf,A suicide silence shirt and shorts,A "all humans are monsters shirt"from american horror story and black jeans that has ripps on the side of the jeans and sandals with a "Up" movie necklace,Asking alexandria shirt,The little mermaid shirt,Alice in wonderland pants, And a pink floyd shirt.