Chapter 66

We both rode out of the parking lot. Ashton's car was in front of Luke's and we rode listening to Troye Sivan's song youth. Ashton doesn't try to grab my hand this time.

"Olivia?"

"Yes."

"Are you dating Luke? After you let me kiss you?" He asks me coming to a stop because of a red light.

"I am dating him and I was just caught up in the moment. Don't let it bother you." I say. I lied about the last part because it was even bothering me. I liked Ashton way before I meet all of them. He was my favorite in the band. That's why I haven't worn the Sweatshirt that says Ash on it.

"But it does bother me. That kiss meant something to me. Everything we did yesterday meant something to me. I love you Olivia. I'm happy if you're happy with Luke and I'll have to deal with me being in love with you but do you truly love Luke? Did anything we do yesterday mean anything to you?" He asks the car taking a left.

"I love him but everything we did yesterday did mean something to me. I have a crush on you but I'm taken." I say.

"Yeah, you are but why let me kiss you then?" He asks.

"Because I needed you." I say. I place my hand on his thigh.

"I still do." I say. I grab one of his hands that isn't on the wheel.

"I need you too." He says.

We both are smiling and we pull into the Hemmings' driveway. We all got out the cars and walk into the house. It was dark and then all of a sudden.

"Surprise." I hear. Calum and Michael had screamed that.  They had a medium size cake on the table and 6 paper plates beside it.

"Glad you're home mate." Calum says to him before hugging him.

"Glad to be back." Luke says. He hugs michael and thanks them for this before we start eating the cake.