Chapter 24

"What tattoo did you get babe? i couldn't see." He asks?

"The tally marks to represent my favorite band in the world." I say.

"Like ashton?'' He asks.

"Something like that it's on the same spot as his but mine have 5sos Underneath them." I say turning my hand toward him.He grabs my hand and look at it.

"I love it" He says smiling.

"I love it and you." I say.

"I love you too." He says.

"Luke?" I ask.

"Hm Yes?" He says.

"Well um I kind of want to go on a casual date tonight." I say.

"So,You're asking me now?" He says.

"Yeah I Guess I Am." I say Looking Down.

He lifts my chin.

"I'd be honored to go on a date with you."He says leaning down to kiss me. I get on my tiptoes and wrap my arms around his waist while kissing him gently. His kiss gets less gently but i keep kissing him.There is this spark when we kiss that makes me feel at home.It was like when you maybe saw your favorite band or even singer/songwriter in concert. How You felt that spark and excitement? That's how i feel when i'm with Luke. He pulls away from kissing me and i slowly get off my tiptoes.I grab his hand and turn my heel. I look around the mall for a arcade. 

"Babe,over here." I say pulling him.

"What?Where are we going?Princess?" He says.

"Arcade!Arcade!Arcade!"I scream running now him behind me.

"You're probably going to kick my ass in there." He says lauhging trying to catch up with me.

"Yes!" I say running into the arcade beating Luke by like 5 seconds.

"You're slow." I say.

"Says the one that screamed like she was 5." He says.

"Point taken."I say.

"How many Tokens do you want babe?" He asks getting out his wallet.

"Um, put in a 5 dollar bill and 2 ones."  I say. He does that and then it pops out 28 tokens.

"Okay we each get 14." I say.

"Math genius much." Luke says laughing.

"Si." I say. I grab my 14 and Luke grabs his and my hand and we walk over to the skee ball games. 

"Are we going to see who can get the most tickets?"Luke asks putting 2 tokens in as i do.

"Yeah. Ready Set Go." I say. The balls come down the rail and Luke and I both grab one at the same time and i roll mine up the ramp and it goes into the 200 points circle where as Lukes goes in the 100. I do it again hitting the 350 points where Luke gets 300. I keep doing it. So Far, I have 2,250 points and Luke has 2,150. Luke and I both roll up are last ball and he gets 500 points and i get 200.

"I win." He says grabbing his tickets when i grab mine. He grabs the tickets from me and puts them in his pocket.

We play several other games Luke winning at all of them. In all, We had a great time and we have 200 tickets.

"Babe the teddy bears are 100 a piece."He says.

"Can I get one and you get a different color one so we somewhat match." I say.

"I love that idea."He says handing the lady the 200 tickets and getting me a pink bear while he gets a black. He walks to me and goes down on one knee.

"Olivia, would you care to have this teddy bear?" He asks.

"Of course Lukey." I say grabbing the teddy bear while he gets up off his knee and kisses me.