Chapter 1

Authors Note:

Read My Other Storiesss Please And Thank You.Love You Alll! Have Fun Reading Now Heres Chapter One:

"Olivia Mum Left" Emma Said While Shaking Me From My One Hour Nap.

"This Is Why I Wont Have Kids" I Say.

"Olivia Shut It And Get Up" Emma Said Pulling My Hair.

"Ugh Im UP"I Yell.

"Wanna See A 5sos Interview" She Asks.

"Not Really Em. Im Tired " I Say.

"I Know Im Sorry Olivia I Just Wanna Hangout."Em Says.

"Emma We Always Hang Out.I Barely Eat And Sleep Hun."I Say.

"Then Quit Eating Like A Bird."She Says.

Why Do I Have To Quit Eating Like A bird And Get No Sleep?Contest To Get Away Please Tell Me There Is One?For 5sos?Or One Direction Pleasee? I Gotta Get Outta Here!

"Liv You Okay?"Em Asks.

"Yeah Em Im Fine.Is There A Contest To Go On Tour With 5sos?"I Ask.

"Yes Liv But Mom Will Hate You If You Do Enter"Liv Says.

"Do I Care?No.Let Me Enter Go Get Your Ipad"I Say.

"Okay!"She Yells Running To Her Playroom And Grabbing The Ipad.

"Whats The Website Hun?"I Ask.

"5SOS Twitter And There Is A Survey"She Says.

"Have You Done It?"I Ask Em.

"No Ma'am" She Says.

"Okay"I Say.I Get On My Twitter Page And Get On 5SOS'S Page.What Survey?Oh Found It.I Click The Button To Start The Survey.First Question Out Of 12.: Whats You Favorite Song From Us? A.Voodoo Doll, B.Amnesia Or C.Good Girls. I Clicked The Button For B. Second Question Out Of 12: Favorite Member? A.The Sexy Michael, B.The Hottie Luke, C.The Cal-Pal, Or D.The Boy Ashton. I Click D. Third Question Out Of 12.If You Could Be One Of Us For A Day,Who Would It Be?A.Luke,B.Michael,C.Ashton, Or D.Calum. I Click A.Fourth Question Out Of 12: If You Could Go On Tour With One Of These Four Bands Which One? A.Pierce The Veil, B.Green Day,C.Ramones,Or D.Nirvana.I Clicked A Of Course.

"Liv Are You Done?"Em Asked.

"No Im Done With The Survey But Not The Telling Them About Myself" I Say.

"What Do You Have For Yourself So Far"Em Asked.

"Well It Says. Hello Im Olivia Marie Williams.I Play Basketball And Have Been A Fan For Three Years Now.I Live In California And Live With My Mom And Little Sister.My Parents Are Divorced And I Have No Pets Currently.I Love Amnesia And Michaels Hair,Ashtons Arms,Calums ass,And Lukes Face.I Get Bullied A Lot And Have Zero Friends.I Hate High School.And My Other Favorite Bands Are Pierce The Veil,Black Veil Brides,One Direction,Green Day, And Ed Sheeran. I Would Love To Go On Tour With You All. Im 17 And Yeah,I Love You! Byeeeeeeee."I Say.

"Aw Thats Nice"Em Says.

"I Know" I Say.

"I Wont Tell Mum" She Says.

"Okay Good Well Im Gonna Talk To Jonas"I Say.

"Ohhhh Your Boyfriend Eh?"She Says.Sometimes I Question If She Really Is Only 13.Where As I Always Act My Age Which Is 17.I Walk Upstairs And Grab My IPhone.I Turn It On To Find Four Missed Texts And That 5sos Tweeted. My Missed Texts Were From "Jonas The Bae".

From: Jonas The Bae To:You

I Think We Should Break Up.

I Heard You Kissed Other Boys.

Your A Fucking Slut,You Bitch.Go Cut And Die.

Who Cares About You?

I Deleted All The Texts And His Number.I Go On Twitter To See 5SOS Updated The 10 People To Chhose From That Had Intresting Surveys.Heres Their Tweet.

"HEY 5SOSFAM. WE ARE DOWN TO 10 CONTEST WINNERS. HERE ARE THEIR TWITTER NAMES AND WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED YOU CRAZY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. TWITTER NAMES;1. OhGoodbyeLove,2.OIHiOrHey,3.TheAussiesRuinedMyRep,4.MyBoys,5.My5sos6.,5sosFamForever,7.AussieRapNeverDies,8.Babessss,9.OliviaWilliams(Which Is Me),And 10.MyLoves5sos.

LOVE YOU FROM THE CREASY NIPPLE TEAM:ASH,CAL,MIKE,AND LUKE XX."

"EMMMMMM"I Yell.

"Yes?"She Says.

"Im In The Top 10"I Say.

"Cool,I'll Be Downstairs If You Need Me"She Says. I Jump Up Grab My Ash Sweatshirt And My 5sos CD And Put It In My CD Player.

Ding Ding Ding My Phone Kept Going Off. I Checked It To See Twitter Updates.

"Hi Or Hey,ahaha It Me Ash We Have Picked The Contest Winner.Its OliviaWilliams. Pack Uppp Love Your Going Touring With Us.We Will See You Tommorow Babe At The Nearest Starbucks To You.Be Ready.Love Ash Xx"

OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG.IM Going Touring With 5sos!!!.I Grab My Two Traveling Bags And My Makeup Case.I Open All My Drawers And Dump Three Of My Drawers In One Bag And My Other Three Drawers In The Other.One Bag Has Underwear,Bras,Socks,Tank Tops, And Shorts(Pj And Regular).The Other Bag Is Full Of Crop Tops,Long Sleeved And Short Sleeved Shirts(School And Summer clothes, Aka Sweatshirts included.),Jeans,Leggings,Sweatpants,Skirts,Dresses,My Vans,Converse,One Pair Of Basketball Shorts,Flip Flops,My Boots,And Makeup.I Pack My Car Charger And My Two Backup Phone Chargers.