Chapter 14

It was really fun and we even went in a forever 21.I got another cute orange dress with a cute little flower necklace,A blue dress with a nice silver bracelet with sky blue beads,A cute low cut green shirt with Cute little peace signs on it and A black skirt and the last thing which was the sweetest by Luke a John Lennon necklace that has this quote engraved in it 'It'll all be okay in the end,if it's not okay then it's not the end.<3'.John Lennon was my favorite Beatles member and some of his singles were also pretty damn amazing.

"Baby."Luke says coming up behind me while we were walking to a hollister.

"Hi."I say smiling sweetly at him with contemplating if I should kiss him or not. I lean in while kissing his cute plump lips that were sore after I keep kissing.

"Babe,Are we going to hollister or are we gonna make-out?"Luke says laughing but sweetly and shyly and he smacked my ass,And of course I jumped while kissing his lips.

"I'm going to hollister now so stop distracting me with your hotness and husky voice."I said to him walking away.

"No baby,not fucking happening I'm coming with you."He said.

"Why?"I ask looking in his eyes like a lost fucking puppy.

"Because I'm paying."He says grabbing my hand while the bags go up my arm.

"You don't have to.You know that."I say looking at him.

"I say if I'm gonna pay or not and I am because I love you."He says kissing my cheek and going down toward my neck.He kept sucking and nibbling making me crack a small moan within minutes until he stopped.

Finally we reached Hollister and I ran in there like I have never been there when I really never have but anyway.The first thing I grabbed was a red colored Blouse with a black and red colored pants.I even found a I prefer the drummer shirt with black legging.I even got a some infinities are bigger than others long sleeve shirt with a pair of grey sweatpants and a black pullover sweater.I set it all on the counter and Luke bought all $60 dollars worth of it.