Chapter 60

"I'm glad I get to kiss you again." Luke says.

"I'm glad you get to kiss me again." I say.

"Kiss me now." He says.

"Will do." I say kissing him. We lock lips. He moves his hands to my waist and grips tightly pulling me closer to him. I grip my hands on his hospital dress.Our lips move in unison for a few minutes until I couldn't take his nose piece anymore. I pull away. Both of us were both breathless.

"I love you princess." He says to me.

"I love you too." I say laying on him.

"When I get out of here, we are going to go out on a date.Sound good?"

"Sounds as perfect as you." I say.

"You're perfect for me." He says. I give him a quick peck on his lips before laying my head on his chest while he breathes lightly. He falls asleep and I get up going to the chair and sitting there .I wait for Liz to come back.

"Olivia?"

"Hi." I say.
I get up and let her sit in the chair.

"He gets to come home tomorrow around 3:30 pm sharp." I say.

"That's great. Are his bandages coming off?" She asks.

"Yes because he walked for 20 minutes and said nothing hurt." I say.

"That's fantastic." She says handing me the water bottle that was not open.

"I thought you might want this." She says.

"Thank you." I say before opening it and taking a few short sips.