Chapter 51

Why would Janet have pictures of me? Dozens of them? I pick up one and look at it. The day I was getting my second belly button piercing. I picked up another. The day I got my somewhere in neverland tattoo.  I put all the photos back in the box and pick up the box before walking downstairs with it.
"Janet, why do you have these?" I ask her opening up the box.
"I uh well that's a funny story actually." She says scratching at the back of her neck lightly fake laughing.
"Well care to explain?" I ask throwing the pictures all around the counter.
"Well, I'm a fan of 5sos and when I saw pictures of you all arriving at the airport I decided to try and talk to you.Maybe getting you to like me again. So, every time a fan posted s picture of where you two were at I followed and took pictures to keep myself incase I never got to see you again.When the fans posted that you were at the park I thought it was time to see you and I knew I would have to bring this up eventually but I never would've thought that it would've been now."She says still scratching at the nab of her neck.
"And you think it's right to take fucking pictures of me? " I scream at her.
"You had no fucking right." I scream.
"I never thought you would have known. Calm down." She says reaching out to me.
"Fuck you. You literally took fucking pictures of me and think I wouldn't find out eventually? Fucking really?" I scream my voice lowering a bit.
"Olivia, I'm sorry." She says rubbing up and down from my shoulder down to my wrist grabbing it.
"Please." I say trying to walk away but before I could officially get away Janet tugs at my wrist turning me around before kissing me. I pushed her away immediately after that and walked back upstairs putting on my shoes and leather jacket before grabbing my bag and my phone. I walk downstairs hearing Janet mumble to herself.
"Bye Janet." I say before heading out of the door sand calling Luke's number.
"Ring,ring,ring,Olivia?" I hear his voice.
"Luke?" I ask.