Chapter 48

I grab Luke's harms rubbing my thumb against his smooth skin.
"Janet can Luke and I just be alone for a minute?" I ask.
"Of course princess." She says kissing my head before walking out.
"Luke." I say looking at him.
His gorgeous blonde hair, his lip ring, his smile. Why would he does this? Just because of me? I grab my phone and earbuds remembering the day Luke sang beside you before asking me out. I put the earbuds in Luke's ears before turning beside you on low volume. I kiss his lips. Just one peck. Maybe he'll know I'm here. I run my thumbs across his skin that's paler than usual. When I don't hear the song anymore I turn on love note for a rainy day by saywecanfly on. The song that reminds me of him every time I was around him. Why did I have to leave him? Why was I so stupid? I take the earbuds out of his ears when the song is over.
"Luke please wake up." I say holding onto his hand again.
" I never meant for this to go this far.Please know I do love you." I say. I start to cry knowing what if he wakes up and doesn't want to see me. What if he doesn't want me around anymore? What if his bandmates hate me now?
"I'm sorry Luke."
"I love you Luke Hemmings more than you'll ever know." I say before kissing his head about to walk out the door until I hear his voice.
"Olivia?" I hear.
"Luke?"