Chapter 30

We go in the car to the airport and get there 10 minutes before our flight so we all go show our tickets and get on the plane. Luke and I have michael sitting with us where as beside us there is just calum and ashton.We all put our luggage up before we sat down and buckled ourselves in. I grabbed my phone and turned it onto airplane mode and cut off the wifi and also got my earbuds out. I plugged them into my phone and handed one earbud to Luke and i kept the other. I put on 'Nickelbacks How you remind me.'

Michael turned his head toward us.

"Nice tune." He says while he goes and finds it in his phone music libary and plays it.

"Are you scared?" Luke asks.

"No." 

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I say quietly changing the song to nickelbacks savin' me.

"You can hold my hand if you would like." Luke says opening his hand and placing it on mine.

I grab his hand and hold it.

"Thanks."

"Anytime babe."

I lay my weary head back and try to fall asleep while still holding onto Lukes hand.

"Should we wake her?" I hear a voice.

"I mean, we are almost landing."

"Luke,Wake your girlfriend."

"No."

"Do it."

"No."

"Don't be a pussy man,she loves you."

"Fine."

I get pushed a bit.

"Baby,Wake up."

"What?" I say waking up slowly sitting up wiping my eyes.

"We are 10 minutes from landing."

"Okay.Thanks." I say. 

I sit up looking at the time. 9:30 a.m.

"What it take this long to get to australia?" I ask.

"Yeah." All of them say.

"So,Michael, Calum,And ashton are y'all staying with Luke and I?" I ask.

"Yeah, we are.I mean we practically live there." Ashton says laughing.

"He's right.They live in the basement.That is where we practice." Luke says looking at me.

"I'm scared to meet your mom." I say.

"Don't be." 

"Why not?"

"Because she will love you just as much as i do i promise."