Chapter 5

~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~

[In This chapter These Are The Songs That Will Be Used: Check Yes Juliet,  Dear Maria,count me in , weightless,lost in stero,somewhere in neverland,and better than revenge. These songs are by we the kings, all time low, and taylor swift.] Thanks.Enjoy!!.Thank You For Reading :)

Luke And I Were Currently swinging on the swing set. He Started Humming A Tune.I Regonized It.I Started Singing.

"Run Baby Run,Forever we'll be you and mee" I Sing.

"Check Yes Juliet,I'll Be Waiting.wishing,wanting yours for the taking,just sneak out.and dont tell a soul goodbye"He Sings.

Then We Both Sing Together.

Check Yes Juliet

Heres the countdown. 3....2....1 now fall in my arms now

Now they can change the locks

dont let them change your mind.

lace up your shoes

A O A O ah

Heres how we do

run baby run

dont ever look back

they'll tear us apart

if you give them the chance

Dont sell your heart

dont say we're not meant to be

run baby run

forever will be you & me

we finished singing and he grabbed my hand from the other swing.I Hopped off mine and climbed onto his lap.He Put One hand on my waist and the other on my hand.

"Olivia,Your So Beautiful."Luke whipers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"No,Luke.I Truly am not."I Say Turning my head around to face him.

"Yes,But Your here and no boys are allowed."He says.

"And Why Might That Be?"I Ask Smirking.

"Because."He says smirking back at me.

"Because what?"I Say.

"Because Your mine and the boys."He says.

"Maybe Only You."I Say.

"No,The boys to."He says.Luke picks me up by my waist and hops off the swingset and carries me to the waterside in the park.I Lay down and he lays right beside me.His arm drapped around my shoulders and my head in the crook of his neck.

"Do You Think You could sing dear maria,count me in with me?"I Ask.

"I Love that song,I wouldnt mind at all.But Are we gonna stay out here all night singing songs?"He asks picking me up again.

"I Guess.Would you mind singing all night?"I Ask.

"No,I Would not at all."He Says.He Grabs My Hand.We go to a Patch of open field and he lets go off my hand and starts humming the tune looking at me smirking.

"Why are you smirking.?"I Ask.

"Because your singing first."He says.

"Okay.Hum Again Please."I Say.He hums again and i start.

I Got Your Picture,Im Coming with you

dear maria,count me in

theres a story at the bottle of this bottle and im the pen