Chapter 2

I Took Of My Ash Sweatshirt And Packed It With The Other Boys Sweatshirts In My Bag.At The Moment, I Was Wearing A Navy Blue Tank Top With Plush Pj Shorts.I Ran To My Closet And Grabbed A Gray Crop Top,My Gray Shorts,Black Converse, And My Belly Button Ring Drawer.I Know What You Are Thinking "Why Does A Seventeen Year Old Have Her Bully Button Pierced"? Am I Right? Well My Mom Let Me Get It Done A While Back Which By The Way(Btw) Is Only Like One Year Ago.So I Picked Out A Grayish/Blackish Diamond Crested Ring With A Little Puffer Fish At The Bottom. I Pick Up The Outfit And Place It On My Rocking Chair.Yeah,Im Gonna Miss This Place.

"Liv,Did You Win?" Em Asked.

"Yes Em I Did"I Yell.

"Really LIV DON'T LIE TO ME" She Says Running Up The Stairs.

"I'm Not Look"I Say Shoving The Phone In Her Face.

"Um Liv I Don't See It."Emma Says.

"Here There It Is"I Say Clicking It.

"Damn Liv You Did Make It And Ashton Freaking Irwin Tweeted You" Em Says.

"I KNOWWW" I Yell.

"Okay Love I'm Gonna Be Downstairs."Em Says.

"Okay I Love You Sis"She Says.

"You Too Hun.I'll Send You Pictures From Tour.Okay?"I Say.

"Okay Big Sis" She Says And Walks Downstairs.

"Goodnight Little Sister.I'll Miss You"I Yell Downstairs.

"Night Hun.Miss you Too" She Says.I Set My Phone And The Charger And Put The 8:15 A.M Alarm On. Then Quickly After My Head Hit The Pillow, I Fell Asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Wake Up Next To Michael In A Random Hotel Room.His Arms Snaked Around My Waist.His Red Hair And Eyebrow Piercing Looking Adorable.He Does Look Like A Kitten Like I Always Thought He Did.He Wakes Up And Kisses My Cheek And Then My Lips.

"Good Morning Beautiful"He Says.

"H-Hi?"I Question.

"I Love You"He Says Snuggling Closer To Me.I'm Now On His Hip.

"O-O-Okay Then.I Love You Too?"I Say.

"You Better Baby"He Says Snuggling His Head In The Crook Of My Neck.He Kisses My Neck And Goes Back To Sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Alarm Clock Keeps Beeping.I Turn On My Side And Push The Dismiss Button.I Try To See What Time It Is.

"Really 8:48 A.M Already?"I Say.

"Livvvv It's Your Going On Tour Day"Em Yells From Her Room.

"I Know Thanks"I Say Smiling Widely.

"Oh And You Have To Be There By 10:15 A.M."Em Says.

"Thanks Babe"I Say. I Jump Up And Make My Bed.I Close My Window And My Bedroom Door And Grab My Outfit For Today. I Get Out Of The Pj's I Was Wearing And Put On My Bra,Crop Top,Belly Button Ring,Underwear,Shorts,Socks, Then Lastly My Converse.I Put The Pj's I Was Just Wearing Last Night In My Bag With My Belly Button Rings.I Grab My Phone And Shove It In My First Bag And Grab Both Bags.I Run Downstairs And Pull Out My Makeup Case.I Run Into The Downstairs Bathroom And Put The Case On The Sink Shelf.I Brush My Long Black Hair.I Decide To Leave It Down For The Boys And Open My Makeup.I Quickly Do My Winged Or Cat Eye Look And Put On My Bright Pink Baby Lips.I Pack All The Stuff Back In The Bag And Ran Out Of The Bathroom To My Two Bags On The Stairs.I Put The Makeup In The Bag And Pick Up My Phone.It Is 9:25 A.M So I Decide To Go To The Kitchen And Write A Note To Mom And Emma.I Pick Up The Pen And Write My Note That Says.

Hey Mum And Baby Sissy Em,

Emma Knows This But I Entered A Contest To Go On Tour With 5 Seconds Of Summer And I Won.So I'm Leaving For A Little While.Just If You Need Anything Call Me,Facetime,Skype,E-Mail, Or Even Send Mail.Em Will Know Where I Am At.Just Ask Her.I Will Stay In Touch With Her And You.I Love You Both :). (: I'll Miss You Both.

Bye,

Olivia :) <3

I Leave The Note On The Microwave And Grab My Two Bags And Walk To A Bus Stop.I Wait For About Five Minutes But Make It On The Bus.I Sit In The Fourth Row Of Seats And Put My Bags On The Rack on Top Of My Head.

"Hey Sweetheart,Where Do You Need To Go?" The Bus Driver Asked.

"Well Sir The Nearest Starbucks?"I Ask.

"Of Course.Just Get Comfortable It's A Ten To Fifthteen Minute Ride"He Says And Smiles.

"Okay Thank You"I Say.I Look Out The Window The Whole Time.I Arrive At Starbucks And See Four Boys Sitting In The Corner Table.I Grab My Bags From Above Me And Walk Off The Bus.I Drop One Bag To Open The Door And Pick The Bag Back Up And Walk In. I Order A Double Chocolate Chip Frappe.I Grab My Order After Three Minutes And Walk To The Boys Table.

"Hello Love,Are You Olivia?" Calum Asks.

"Why Yes,Mr.Hood I Am."I Say.

"Aww A Girl With Manners.Can You Teach The Boys Manners?"Ashton Asks.

"Sure.When And Where?"I Ask.

"Okay,Olivia That Sounded Wrong"Luke Said Laughing.

"Yeah I Know Mr.Hemmings"I Say.

"Babe You Could Just Call Us By Our Names"Michael Says Smiling.

"Yeah I Know Sweetie But I Like Nicknames" I Say Smiling.

"Okay,Can We Call You Liv Then?"Luke Asks.

"Of Course Lukey Poo"I Say.

"Awww"All The Boys Say In Unison.

"Shush It"Luke Says. Then Akward Silence Between Us All.