Chapter 61

"No problem."she said.

"I think I might go." I say looking at both of them.

"Okay." Luke says. I hug Liz and hug Luke after whispering in his ear that I love him. I walk to the elevator and let it go down. When I arrive at the ground floor, I walk to the door and open it walking. I was going to walk back home to just think about what has happened.

I grab my phone and ear buds our of my bag turning on i prevails my heart I surrender. It's a very good song. I turn toward the Walmart and walk in to go toward the snack section. I pick up a box of salted caramel fiber one bars and some Vegemite cups. I grab 2 big gallons of Arizona tea and walk to the self check- out section. I swipe all my items then put my money in and grab my receipt and bags and walk out the door. I was 4 miles away from Luke's house luckily.

I keep walking until I arrived at the house and rung the doorbell, moments later ashton opens the door. I walk in and place the items on the counter. I put the tea in the refrigerator and the Vegemite cups and fiber one bars box in the pantry.

"Olivia?" Ashton asks sitting at the bar in the marble bar stool.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Fine, thanks." I say looking up giving him a half smile.

"Just making sure. Want to watch a movie or a dance party?" He asks.

"Dance party." I say while my half smile turns into a full real smile.

"Good. I'll get the couches out of the way and put blankets and pillows down." He says getting up to push the sodas back and lay the blankets and pillows down.I grab my iPhone dock from my suitcase and carry it downstairs plugging it in and putting my iPhone in it.

"All time low?" I ask him.

"Perfect." He says while I put on  my playlist with all time low, sleeping with sirens, Halsey,Journey,fall out boy, blink 182 and pink Floyd. The first song that comes on is too much.I walk over to our dance area.

"Care to dance? "Ashton asked me holding out his hand.

"I'd love to." I say grabbing his hand and putting my other hand on his shoulder while he puts his other hand on my hip.We danced and turned in circles slowly until the next song came on. The next song was Halsey's  colors.

"Can we try something?" He asks.

"Of course." I say.

"Go to the edge of our dance floor on the left and I'll go to the edge on the right and I'll walk to the middle and when I'm there you come running and jump into my arms ." He says.

"Okay, let's do this." I say.

I walked to the left edge of the dance floor and he went to the right. He walked to the middle and I ran to him and jumped into his arms my lips accidentally brushing his when I jumped and he hugged me really tightly and spun in circle while the best part of the song came on.

"You were red and you liked me because I was blue. You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky and you decided purple just wasn't for you." We both said in unison before he let me go so I still had my arms on his shoulder though and he still had his hands on my hips. He pressed a light kiss to my lips before the song ended.