Chapter 75

We wake up to Liz opening our door to place Luke's clothes on his arm chair.

"Hi." I tell her crawling out of bed.

"Hi Olivia." She says walking Sotheby's steps.

"What time is it?" I ask her.

"6:30 a.m." She says.

"Damn,we slept that long?" I ask her.

"Yep, we tried to wake y'all up a few times but y'all wouldn't wake up." She says reaching the last step and walking toward the fridge. She grabs two water bottles and hands me one.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem." She says.

"So, where are the boys?" I ask her.

"Asleep in the basement." She says.

"Oh." I say.

"Yeah, well I have  to go to work. I love you kids and I'll be home around 4:45." She says.

"Okay, bye. We love you too." I tell her as she picks up her purse. I walk to the couch and sit down turning on the tv. I click the Mtv music show. Some The 1975 and Gnash were playing. I sip my water and lay down.

I fall back asleep and wake up around 8:30.

I get up this time and go back into the room and grab my panic! At the disco shirt and grey sweatpants and underwear. I grab my hair brush and walk into the bathroom. I strip down and place my old clothes I just stripped off in the corner. I place my new clothes on the luckily closed toilet seat. I start the shower and let it warm up stepping in it. I let the water cascade down my body.

I sit in the shower for about 35 minutes and get out putting my new clothes on. I brush my hair and blow dry it a little bit and put it up in a bun. I picked up my old clothes and placed them in my suitcase and walk downstairs grabbing my black vans and figuring I should go for a walk. I grab my phone and earbuds and play issues. I figure my hair should be dry by the time I get home and I can dye it.