Chapter 18

I got a lot of body Jewlery and after we went back to the hotel.
"Who the hell is she luke?" They all asked at the same time.I started laughing.
"I'm Olivia remember?" I ask.
"Oh,Damn your hot with piercings."michael said winking.
"Thanks hottie." I say winking back.
"Did it hurt?" Calum asked. I sit down before Awnsering the questions.
"Actually no neither did the two tattoos."I say sounding confident.
"You got two tattoos?" He asked looking at me.
"Yeah,wanna see?" I ask.
"Yes." He said looking at me.I show him my two tattoos and smile like an idiot.
"Damn I like the somewhere in neverland one." He said going back to playing on his phone.
"Thanks." I say.
"Luke baby do you want to go to our room?" I ask.
"Uh sure babe." He says while I grab my bags and walk into the room.
"So um what are we?" I ask looking at him putting all the bag of body Jewlery and my new clothes in my suitcase.
"I don't know but would you care to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked.
"Of course but how do you want me to dress?" I ask.
"I'd say sort of casual but sort of dressy" He says sitting on the bed .
"Okay babe,what time ?" I ask.
"8:30 pm." He says.
"Okay so we have 3 hours." I say.
"Yep well I am going to get my clothes and my guitar to practice and go into another room so you could get ready soon." He says grabbing a bag and stuffing three items into it and grabbing his guitar.
"Okay bye baby." I say.
"Bye baby girl" He says moving into another room.
I grab my phone and text Ashton,
"Hey,need outfit help." I text.
Ashton:"coming give me 2 minutes."
"Okay see you in 2"

I set my phone down and sit down waiting.
"Yes you needed my help" he says walking into my hotel room.
"Yeah um Luke and I are going on a date tonight and I need outfit,hair, and make up help." I say.
"Okay how does he want you to dress?" He asks.
"Sort of casual but sort of dressy." I say.
"Okay." He says grabbing my suitcase.
Her rummages through it and takes out my jean jacket,a pierce the veil crop top,A diamond stud belly button ring,a black knee length skirt and my black and white vans.
"Here." He says handing it to me.
"Omg I love it thank you so much ashton" I say walking into the bathroom .