Chapter 62

I kissed him back almost as lightly as his lips touched mine.The kiss lasted until the end of Halsey's ghost and until the beginning of sleeping with sirens Gold. We both held hands and jumped around belting out the lyrics and laughing. I decided to let go of one of his hands and do a spin. I then was spinned back into his arms. My back against his chest, his hands on my stomach. It was just us two swaying to the beat. One step lead to another and he tripped on a pillow which lead to both of our bodies falling onto the pillows all around but I was on top of him.

"Hi." I say softly.

"Hi love." He says caressing my cheeks with his hands.

"You tripped." I say.

"It was so i could see your beautiful face again." He says smiling.

"Oh." I say.  His lips meet mine. Everything around us we are oblivious too, it was just us two. Four songs past before we quit kissing and got up. Castle played while ashton reached for my hand while we danced around the room.Our dances ranged from funny freestyle, to slow dancing, to salsa and ball room dances. It was a lot of fun. The music songs ranged from a few pink Floyd, two fall out boy songs, three Halsey songs, two sleeping with sirens songs, five all time low, two journey and three blink 182. By the time we were done dancing our asses off we decided to get some drinks.

"Is tea alright?" I ask ashton.

"Quite good, thank you." He says while I pull out the big gallon of tea and he grabs two cups and puts them on the marble countertop in front of the five marble stools. I pour the two cups and put the tea back into the refrigerator. I turn around and grab my cup jugging it down in one sip.

"Thanks for the dances." I say smiling at him.

"You're quite welcome, my lady. I enjoyed it very much too." He says giving me a smile. He showed his dimples in his smile and put the cup back on the countertop. I pick them both up and wash them in the sink.

"Netflix?" He asks sitting in our pile of blankets and pillows.

"I would like that.Should I grab some snacks?" I ask him.

"I would love that." He says. I open the pantry and pull out some popcorn  and some candy. I close the pantry and place the items on the countertop and pull out the gallon of tea and place that on the countertop before closing the refrigerator and picking up the items walking over to ashton before sitting down and placing the items around us.

"What kind of movie?" He asks me.

"Romantic?" I ask him.

"Grease?" He asks me.

"Perfect." I say.